Emma's Dream

I'm standing in a dark room scared as can be. I could hear the echo of my own thoughts surround me. I walked around and nothing. I continued to walk and the room seemed endless. I was walking in an endless room of darkness. That's when I start to hear voices. "Captain are you ok?" It was Mr. Fitz voice. I smile. I start to walk around to see if I could get a glimpse of him but nothing. "Oh Emma come on if you be my lover then your reward will be your life." Stupid Graham, what the hell is he doing here? "Cheers for the captain." Those were the voices of my crew, my men. I started to run to see if I could find them but nothing. I was going crazy, not being able to find anyone. "Love isn't our baby so beautiful?" That was Neal. I just stood there still. That's when I hear a baby cry. "Eli!" I cried out. I continued to hear many voices around me. "Love please forgive me I love you." "Killian?" I smiled and then I remembered what he did to me and I got super mad. I kept hearing other voices saying so many bad things and their bodies started appear and were circling me. I was going crazy I was trying to escape but I couldn't, their voices were stronger than mine. I was screaming as they were surrounding me. I then crawled into a little ball and I covered my ears. Everyone's words kept echoing my head and I felt like I was going to die. The one that was hurting me the most was Killian's voice. I was so mad and hurt by him, I know Im in love with him but he betrayed me. I couldn't contain the anger that I had in me, it was driving me insane. I heard the voices again and that's when I stood up and I screamed. "ENOUGH!" The voices stopped and they disappeared and the room started to turn white. I was baffled that's when I see a familiar figure in the distance. I run over to that person and I touch his shoulder and he turns around. It was Neal and Eli. "Oh my gosh you're back." I hug him and he handed me Eli. "Oh my sweet baby, Mommy's here." I kiss his forehead and I start to cry. I have been longing to have my baby back in my arms. "What are you doing here?" "I don't know you tell me." I give him a weird look and shrug. "You know why we are here." I smiled. "It's because I missed you both so much." He smiled. "Yes that can be so but you know deep down why you have brought us here." I look at Eli and I start to cry. "I just felt like I failed you and Eli because I didn't go through with my revenge." He sighed. "Oh Emma, what happened to that sweet and loving woman I fell in love with?" "She died the day when you and Eli died." He sighed. "Tell me this Emma, has the path of vengeance brought you any happiness?" I stayed quiet. "Has it?" I shake my head. "What has all this anger and hatred lead you to?" I stayed quiet. "It's just that I can't forget what happened to you and Eli." He caresses my cheek. "You have to learn to forgive my dear, if not you won't be able to live a good life." I started to cry. "I can't forgive those people for killing you and our child." He sighed. "Love this only hurts you and no one else." I stayed quiet. "And you need to forgive someone else too." I gave him a weird look and scoffed. "And who might that be?" "I love you Emma, can you please forgive me?" I hear the voice echo around us. I scoff. "Killian? I can't he betrayed me, I don't love him, I love you Neal and Eli." He smiled. "I know you do but don't you see, we aren't here." I stayed quiet and then gasped. "Love don't you think it's strange that you're seeing me and Eli when we are dead?" I gasp. "Im dead?" "You're dying." I gasp. "Well if I die I can be with you and Eli." He smiled. "You are needed elsewhere." "I love you Emma." I hear Killian's voice echo again. Neal kisses me on my forehead and then caresses my cheek. "Learn to forgive my love and take hold of the life I wanted you to have and the life you deserve." "I don't want to leave you." I say with a shaky voice as I'm grabbing his hand. He hands me a ring and it was the ring Killian had given me. I started to cry. Eli disappears from my arms and so does Neal. I look around and I'm alone. I start to cry and I just walked around. I was mad, scared and hurt. I don't want to forgive but I can't take this anymore. I fall to my knees and just cried. I'm sorry Killian, I forgive you, I love you with all of my heart. I put the ring back on my finger. I forgive everyone that has betrayed or who has hurt me in the past. That's when I get a weird sensation and I felt like my whole world is turning black. I start to see a weird light. There was only one explanation I either died or I'm waking up and that's when I felt myself vanish. I start to open my eyes and I start to see my surroundings. I didn't recognize them. That's when I see a man looking down at me. "Emma are you ok?"

I gave this man a weird look. "Who are you?" His face went blank. I mean he seemed awfully familiar but my brain didn't recognize his face. No ones face actually. I didn't have no memory of people. Nothing, I had an emptiness in my mind. It was frustrating, I had no memories and the only thing I remember is that I had to forgive people and that my name was Emma. I look at my hand and saw a ring. For some reason the ring made me recall something but I wasn't too sure. Someone must have given it to me. I shake those feelings and I look up at this man. Not going to lie he is very handsome and since he had a crown on I knew he had to be the king which meant I'm in his kingdom. My head was honestly hurting from all the thinking. In a matter of minutes' doctors come and they start to check me and ask a bunch of questions. It was bugging me that they were doing this when I'm sure I was asleep for a little while. After they left that man walked up to me again. "How long was I out?" He sighed. "A year." I gasp. "I'm sorry but your face seems awfully familiar but who are you?" He simply smiles. "My name is Killian and I am king of this glorious kingdom." I gasp. "My apologies your majesty." He nods and smiles. "I'm happy to know that you're alive and well I bid you a healthy recovery." He starts to walk out and I call out to him. "Your majesty?" He turns around and smiles. "Yeah?" "Thanks." His face softens and nods. I laid back down and smiled. What a nice gesture of the King to look out for me. I just laid there and kept staring at the ring I was wearing. I don't know how but I'm going to find out who gave me this ring. That person was the key I had to find out about my past.

Killian's POV
I walk out the room and I am both happy and sad. Happy that she woke up but sad that she doesn't remember me. On a good note it means that she doesn't remember her old life. I was happy to know that she was going to have a good life once she gets cleared. I walk up to my mom's room and I walk in. "Everything ok son?" "Emma woke up." She smiled. "That's splendid." I smile and then my smile fades. "She just doesn't remember me." She sighs and walks over to me. "Oh honey give her some time, she might may not know you now but her heart can't lie and if she loves you she will remember you." I smiled and hugged her.