Nagisa x Reader

Your eyes sparkle as you saw the empty water bottle spinning rapidly in circles. Currently you were playing pocky game with a group of friends. For you this game was exciting. You never knew who you'll end up kissing, getting punished or being the person punishing someone. You loved how some punishments were evil and embarrassing.

The bottle was slowing down and you couldn't hide your excitement as you stare intensively at the bottle. Your heart nearly exploded when it landed on your favourite blonde boy.

You looked at him just to see him already moving towards you.

"I'm not gonna lose." You said boldly smirking.

"I will not either, (y/n)-chan." His smile was innocent but his eyes told a completely different story.

You and him insert the pocky in your mouths before beginning to bite it. Another reason why you liked this game was because you get a chance to eat the delicious chocolate. Your parents don't like you eating too much sweets saying how they're unhealthy for you, so whenever you get the chance you try to eat as much as you can.

You and him were getting closer and closer to each other until there was nothing to bite on. Your lips met his in a sweet kiss.

Literally.

The kiss was short but enjoyable. Once the two of you pulled away, Nagisa giggled whilst going to sit next to you.

"Don't you sit there?" You asked, pointing at the now empty place next to Rei.

"Yeah I do." He replied as he sat closer to you, if that was even possible. "But I wanted to sit closer to you now." He continued as he pulled you closer to his body by putting arm over your shoulder. You blushed as you leaned further to his chest.

Yup. You definitely loved that game.