Haru x Reader (part 2)

"H-Haru? Where are we going?" You asked the quiet boy who was holding your hand and dragging you somewhere.

Your question was answered when you two arrived at Haru's house. You two walked in silently, with Haru still holding your hand.

As soon as you closed the door behind you two, Haru let go of your hand and made his way towards the kitchen. Confused, you follow him. You sigh when you saw Haru taking out two mackerels out of the freezer and onto a pan.

"Um, what are you doing?" You asked him in confusion.

"Making mackerel." He simply replied.

You looked at him in disbelief. He dragged you away from your friends to come to his house only to make mackerel?

Secretly, you wished something else would happen. But then again, it was Haru so you shouldn't really expect much. Nonetheless you were happy he took you here.

You sat down on the chair in the kitchen and observe him. You had to admit, he was super handsome. You also had to admit to a small crush you have on him.

Having a crush on a boy that sees nothing but water is troubling and hard. But what can you do?

You were snapped out of your thoughts when a plate was placed in front of you. You looked up and saw Haru sitting across from you already munching on his beloved fish.

"Thanks." You said before eating too.

Both of you finished the meal in silence. It was rather an awkward silence, on your part anyways.

Suddenly, Haru stood up taking his and your plate and putting it in the sink. Then he opened the shelf and took out a packet of chocolate pocky's. He came up to you, took your arm and pulled you towards the couch in living room.

Confused you sat down next to him.

"Haru?"

The silent boy opened the packet and took out one pocky. Turning to you, he placed the pocky in his mouth then he leaned towards you. Your eyes widen at this but nevertheless you put the other end pf the pocky in your mouth. Soon both of you started to bite on it.

This time your eyes were shut close, not daring to open them. Few bites later your lips met and you two started to kiss. It wasn't as passionate as before, it was softer, gentler.

You were the first one to pull away. Your face was blushing crazily as you looked at Haru's face. His cheeks in return were lightly pink.

Haru licked his lips as he observed yours. You shyly bit your lip.

"Haru, I-I.." you tried to say but was cut off.

"I like you." He boldly said. Your eyes widen in surprise.

He once again put a pocky in his mouth and he leaned in. You smiled slightly as you placed the other end in your own mouth. Again you both began biting on it and soon your lips met again.

Lets just say it was one hell of a night for both of you.
___
I hope you guys liked it. I never expected I would be writing part 2 to any of the one shots in this book.

I do have a different book where you can request a one shot, so if you want anything just go there and comment a request. Can't wait to speak to you guys soon :D