Gou x Reader

Playing pocky was fun.

Well it was fun eating the pocky part not the punishment part.

It was Ngaisa's idea to play pocky just for the sake of doing something useful and fun and Rin was the one who said it would be more entertaining if we add a punishment so here we are, sitting in a circle with an empty water bottle spinning in a middle.

It was your turn to spin the bottle. You and your friends stared in anticipation wondering who the bottle will pick.

It begun to slow down and your eyes widen when it looked like the bottle will stop at Kisumi. From the corner of your eye you could see Kisumi straining up and leaning forward, biting his lip. You hold your breath as the bottle stopped.

You looked where the bottle was pointing and saw Gou blushing. Kisumi's shoulders dropped as he leaned back but you paid no attention to that.

"Here's your pocky, (Y/n)-chan." Nagisa passed you the chocolate pocky. You took it with slightly shaky hands and then turned towards Gou. You didn't understand why you were nervous for. You shouldn't be nervous. Gou was your friend, if not your best friend.

You've inserted the pocky in your mouth and as soon as Gou did the same, both of you started to bite on it.

Both of you were so concentrated on eating the pocky that you didn't notice when your lips have touched. Your and Gou's eyes widen in surprise however neither of you pulled away. Kinda 'kissing' Gou wasn't any different then kissing a boy. The only difference was that Gou was actually a girl.

Wolf whistling in the background brought you back on Earth. You pulled away, cleaning the edge of your mouth from any left-over pocky, also trying and probably failing at hiding the growing blush on your cheeks

"Well, now that was something." Rin smirked, as he enjoyed the view that was in front of him.

"S-shut up!" Gou yelled as she threw a nearby pillow at her brother's head.

Throughout the rest of the game, you and Gou would sneak glances at each other and blush slightly.
___
This was actually kinda requested by this awesome viewer bitesyou 
I hope you enjoyed that ^•^

Also if you do want to request something then go and check out my other book called Free! x Reader (yup I am promoting myself T^T oh well)