Makoto x Reader

You sat in a circle feeling uncomfortable. Currently you and your friends were playing this weird game of pocky. Basically you and your randomly picked partner had to bite on a chocolate pocky until you two meet halfway and kiss or if either of you break, you get a punishment.

And that's why you were dreading your turn.

"Your turn, (y/n)." Gou said passing you a pocky and an empty plastic bottle.

With a shaky breath, you took both of those things. Taking a moment to calm yourself, you put the bottle in the middle of the circle and process to spin it.

It was spinning really fast and when it was stopping you hold your breath. Your heart was nearly stopped when the bottle was about to stop at Rin. "I guess is me-Makoto?" Rin asked rhetorically when the bottle actually stopped at Makoto.

When you realised it's Makoto, your heart start beating super fast. You were scared the people around you could hear it.

Makoto gave a nervous chuckle before moving closer to you. You did the same looking everywhere but Makoto. You and him put the pocky in your mouth before biting it. Slowly you were biting bit by bit. When you thought you were doing well, your half of the pocky broke.

With wide eyes you looked at Makoto's still long pocky. He nervously took the rest of it out of his mouth and looked at you while the rest of the guys snickered.

"What would you like?" You asked shyly with a tiny blush spread on your cheeks.

"W-well..." Makoto rubbed the back of his head, the tips of his hears red.

"Makoto wants something dirty, eh?" Rin smirked as he playfully pushed Makoto's shoulder. 

"I bet Mako-chan wants a kiss from (y/n)-chan." Nagisa giggled but it turn out into full laughter as he saw Makoto's red cheeks.

Makoto cleared his throat before nodding his head, looking anywhere but you.

You blushed at Makoto's request. You thought about it for a moment but then you decided to just go for it. You went closer to him and quickly pecked him on the lips before quickly moving back to your place. You smiled shyly at him, blushing crazily.

Makoto couldn't hear the teasing or laughter of his friends. All he could focus on was your soft lips and how would they feel if they gave him a proper kiss.