Rin x Reader

This game is fun. You thought.

Not only you may be able yo kiss your crush but also laugh at some of the ridiculous punishments people receive.

You giggled when Makoto was forced to take off his shirt as a punishment for breaking the pocky. You guessed it right. Gou was the one the thought of the punishment.

"It's your turn, (y/n)-senpai." Gou said whilst passing you the pocky. You took it without hesitation. Afterwards you took the bottle from the centre and spin it as hard as you could.

Everyone was watching in anticipation, excited to see who will be your 'partner'.

The bottle gradually slowed down and eventually stopped. You look up just to see Rin smirking at you.

"I bet you're gonna lose." Rin said with a smug look.

Oh how you wished you could just slap that cocky smirk off his face.

"I bet your wrong." You scoff giving him a smirk of your own.

You put your part of the pocky in your mouth, waiting for him to do the same.

"Just remember if you loose, you're taking off your shirt." He winked before beginning to bite the pocky. You narrow your eyes at him before biting the pocky as well.

Well then, that means I can't afford to loose. You thought. 

You and him were keeping an eye contact all the way until the pocky finished. Your lips touched his in a soft peck.

You were about to pull away, however his hand took a hold of your cheek not allowing you to move. You mentally rolled your eyed but enjoyed the kiss anyway.

After a while you were able to pull away giving him a smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows as he moved back to his place.

"Even though it was a tie, I think you can still take of your shirt as a bonus." Rim said winking at you. The other boys stared at you expectantly.

You gaped at all of them before throwing a nearby pillow at Rin.