Haru x Reader (part 1)

You have no idea why but currently you were sitting in a circle full of hot boys with just you, Gou and two other girls from your high school.

"I don't think I like the idea of you kissing my friends." Rin grunted then looked at Gou.

"Oh shut it." Gou glared at him as she gave you an empty water bottle and one pocky. "It's your turn, (y/n)."

You have no idea how they got you to play this game but they did and now you had to play. With a shaky hand you took both the bottle and the pocky before spinning the plastic bottle.

It was spinning until it slowed down and eventually stopped at the blue eyed water lover, Haruka Nanase. You blushed as you moved closer to him.

You and him both put the pocky into the mouth at the same time then start biting it. Slowly you were getting closer to his mouth and you heart couldn't stop beating really fast. You wanted to break the pocky but then you'll receive a punishment and you didn't want to get through embarrassment.

You looked up, wanting to see Haru's face just to be surprise when you realise he was already staring at you. From the shock you were about to pull away but Haru hold onto your cheek and pulled you closer just as the pocky finished. On instinct you close your eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

"Haru-chan we all saw what you did." You heard Nagisa giggle and you could feel yourself blush.

This time you could successfully pull away. Averting your eye to the floor, you moved back to your place.

"You taste like mackerel mixed with chocolate." Haru said licking his lips. "I want more." He said before throwing himself at you and kissing you deeply.

"Haru?!" You heard the guys yelling Haru's name in surprise. It was actually not like Haru to be so affectionate to someone he's not even in a relationship with.

Makoto and Rei tried to pull Haru away whilst the rest of the guys were cheering Haru on, quite to your surprise. When Makoto and Rei successfully pulled Haru away from you he stood up pulling you up with him. He then start pulling you toward the front door.

"Haru-senpai! What do you think you're doing? Where are you taking (y/n)?" Gou shouted but was left with no answer as you and Haru were already out of the door and walking away from the house.