Aiichiro x Reader

"It' finally your turn, Ai-chan!" Nagisa yelled excitedly, throwing the empty bottle at the boy. Aiichiro barely caught it before giving Nagisa a pointed look.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

Sighing, he processed to spin the bottle. It kept spinning for few moments until it landed on you. Aiichiro's eyes widen whilst he took a sharp breath.

When he finally looked at you, you gave him a soft smile. Moving closer to him, his blush deepened.

As soon as the pocky was both in your and his mouth, both of you start to bite on it.

You were relaxed, almost humming however Aiichiro was so stiff you wondered if he won't faint.

"Ai, you need to stop being so stiff. Otherwise the pocky will-" snap, "-break." Rin tried to warn him although it clearly was too late.

"I-I broke the-the pocky." Aiichiro said confused. "I broke the pocky!" This time he said with more certainty in his voice. "Oh God! I broke the pocky!" Now it was full blast fear.

"Relax." You giggled trying to calm him down, "it's not the end of the world."

He only looked in doubt at you. Playfully you rolled your eyes at him before coming closer. "Okay then, this will be your punishment."

As soon as you said it, your soft lips were on his warm ones. You slowly traced your index finger from his throat up to his chin, whilst continuing to kiss him. You pulled back soon after winking at him in satisfaction.

After you did that, that's when he couldn't hold it anymore and he fainted.

"Oh my God! (Y/n)-chan broke Ai-chan!"