Momotarou x Reader

It was already half an hour into the game and you've already received two punishments, gave three punishments and kissed once.

You felt like the actual bottle was attracted to you because it kept on landing on you. It didn't matter if it was Haru or Nagisa or even Gou. It still pointed at you.

"It's my turn!" Momo yelled taking the bottle out of Rin's grasp. Rin stared in surprise at the enthusiastic boy next to him.

"I bet this one will land on (y/n)-chan again." Nagisa giggled. You groaned in annoyance but couldn't help but hope that this time it will land on you. Yup you did had a crush on this goofball however you knew you had no chance since he had eyes for Gou.

Momo didn't reply but just grinned.

The bottle kept on spinning until it started to gradually slow down. You breath stopped when the bottle passed Gou and believe it or not, it landed on you.

"Ha! I told you!" Everyone laughed at this, even you.

"C'mon (y/n)-chan." Momo said leaning closer to you.

You smiled and leaned in too. As soon as the pocky was in both, yours and his mouths, you start biting it.

You weren't as nervous as you thought you'll be. When you thought everything was going fine and you get a kiss from Momo, the pocky broke.

Guess who's getting the punishment?

Yup, it's you.

You sigh as you finished the remaining bits of the pocky.

"So what's the punishment?" You asked, getting ready to get humiliated.

"W-well... I want you to sit on my lap for the rest of this game." He said scratching the back of his head shyly.

You stared at him wide eyed as the rest of the boys whistled at his boldness. You cleared your throat awkwardly, standing up slowly and walking up to him.

The moment you sat down on his lap, his hands circled your torso pulling you closer. You blushed crazily, avoiding eye contact with anyone.