Kisumi x Reader

"Oh check this out. It's my turn now." You said giggling whilst taking a pocky from the box and spinning the bottle that was in the middle of the circle.

"Oh wow someone's eager to play." Sousuke snickered at your excitement.

You stick your tongue at him before dropping your gaze to the spinning bottle. You and your friends were playing this game for quite a while now and the bottle haven't pointed at you yet. To say that you were disappointed would be understandable. So when it was finally your turn to spin you were happy.

The bottle was gradually slowing until it stopped on the pink haired boy.

You least expect to have him as your partner.

"Well look at that." Kisumi smirk at you.

You blushed bright pink.

Almost the same pink as his hair.

Since he was already sitting next to you, all you had to do was turn to your left. You and him put the pocky in your mouths and proceed to bite on it.

You know when you said you were excited that is finally your turn to play? Yeah you take that back. Knowing now that your partner is also your crush didn't necessary made it easier.

You would lie if you said you didn't want to kiss him but you were shy.

Taking two more bites, the pocky broke. You stare in disbelief that you were the one that broke the pocky.

And it was going so well. You thought.

"What would you like?" You asked shyly biting your bottom lip.

"Hmm," Kisumi made a thinking face before a smirk appeared, "I want you to say my name."

You look at him confuse because it's not that hard of a punishment.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Kisumi."

After you said that, Kisumi leaned forward and kissed you. You looked at him wide eyed.

Why is he kissing me? You thought confused.

After he pulled away you kept on staring at him wide eyed.

"Well you did said kiss me in English." He smirked.