chapter 1: welcome back to bon temps

In the Midford house in the basement, a glass like coffin stood. It was white with patterns of flowers and vines. The person inside of it was the most beautiful woman any one had seen her hair had grown since she was asleep. Her eyes open showing the most precious sea green eyes. She opens it and climbing out finally the feeling going back to her legs. 

When she reaches upstairs, her house was clean she had new food and furniture in the house. She headed to her room which looked different. She saw clothing on her bed (in the photo), she knew Adele probably did that. She went to take a shower which was nice hot water. Her muscles relax and her scalp was wash with the vanilla and raspberry shampoo. 

She washes her body with the body wash. She steps out with a towel and went to her room. She walks towards her dresser and grab a no strings lace bra and underwear you could see her two tribal tattoos. She had different tattoos on her body now and pierces. (And the ones from last chapter, she has two new ones that she got back in the day)

 (And the ones from last chapter, she has two new ones that she got back in the day)

She sprayed and lotion her body and going to the bathroom where she cut her hair.

She looked please with the results, she put on the bra and panties set and she went to get dress

She looked please with the results, she put on the bra and panties set and she went to get dress. She got dress in the clothes (in the Photo at the top) she washes her face and brush her teeth. She went back to put on her shoes walking out with one of the keys to her car. She drove down the street to the Stackhouse housing. She got out and went towards the house. She knocks on the door and Adele opened the door.

"Well, well look what the cat drags in", Adele said opening the door.

"Adele my, age haven't been kind", Savannah said her Ireland and Sweden accent mixing in. 

Adele started laughing hugging her old friend which savannah hug back. Savannah pulled back and they sat down across from each other. They caught up with each other. Savannah hug Adele and she left to go to Merlotte's. She made it and was waking there. She locked her car and was walking to the door when the door bust open showing a guy rushing out looking suspicious. She trips him knocking him out. She pulled him inside, everyone looked at the beautiful redhead dragging the man that stole Sam's wallet. Sam stops to see her; she stops dragging him and standed up. Everyone took in the beautiful redhead.

"This the guy he stole my wallet", Sam said.

"Wait hold up let me get that", Savannah said her accent seeping through.

She bends down giving everyone a view of her perfect butt as she was getting his wallet from the guy's jacket. They saw her back dimples pierce and half her rib tribal tattoo and her other one. She grabbed the wallet and straightened up giving it to Sam.

"This is yours", Savannah said.

Everyone looked at her dazed. Sam took the wallet back and said thanks. She nodded. The back doors open showing Sookie coming in with food on her tray.

Everyone looked at Sookie and she paused looking at Savannah.

"Aunt Savannah", Sookie said

Savannah waved and helped her with the food. She got a lot of looks from the men and women. She got a new friends named Lafayette and Tara who is friends with Sookie. She was asking a job by Sam, and she accepted. Sam still couldn't believe that she was Sookie's aunt. The bell of the door cling as the door open, which cause everyone to look, and Savannah was shocked to see bill. And bill was too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, 638 words sorry I haven't been updating.... I have private school and they give us a lot of homework

So tata for now loves
-otakiaski98😃😃😃