3:Welcoming back Savannah

That night Savannah was dressed in an all-black dress with a v sweetheart line, her hair in beautiful red curls as she walks down the steps in her house. She walks to the door and walk out shutting and locking it behind her. She walks toward her garage looking for her favorite car. She walks straight to her 67 impala and got in. She was mesmerized by its beauty, touching its entire top. She cranks up the car causing it to purr. She started driving off towards the church, her first time in the church she was marry Bill. She made it to the church and got out her car, she went in which was dark. Everyone jumps up to say surprise welcome back Savannah.

"Thank you, guys, ", Savannah said nicely. She received hugs from Sookie and Jason, who held her longer than Sookie did. Jason was still crazy about the woman he gave his virginity to. The one that turn him into the man he is today. He stops hugging her as she was pulled into another hug by Tara, who loved her as a mother. The welcoming party started, church songs and country songs played throughout the church. Everyone was getting to know the beautiful redhead. She became friends with Lafayette, who of course had her laughing. Bill went to Savannah, who was talking to Hoyt Fortenberry.

"Vannah, can I talk to you?", Bill said calmly carefully not trying to look down at her bulging chest.

"Sure, Hoyt I'll be right back", Savannah said in a siren like voice which cause Hoyt to nod fast.

As they were walking away, they had caught some attention while leaving out the door. Sookie wanted to know what they were going to talk about. She was hearing many people thoughts towards them.

"He's probably going to suck her dry."

"She's probably a fang banger."

"She looks so hot I want her on her knees."

"Sookie going to lose her vampire to her aunt."

"They probably going to fuck outside."

Sookie tried to block out the comments towards Bill and her aunt and continued talking to Adele.

Third pov
............................

Savannah followed Bill to the side of the church where he pushes her against and started kissing and sucking on her neck to her jaw. Savannah moaned but remember who he was with and push him off of her.

"How dare you? I'm not doing that to my niece," Savannah said angrily before slapping him and walking off.

Bill looks after her with a determined face. Soon he wanted to have her, and he will anything to get her.

*Flashback*
...........................

Ah!........Ah! Ah!

The grunts and moans of two bodies on the bed making it creeks. By the time the light reaches their faces it was Bill and Savannah. He thrusted with great human speed into her causing her to moan louder. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head as she came for the 4th time. She flips them over changing into her succubus form with each bounce. Bill stared with lusty and admiring eyes. He started rubbing his hands up and down her hips feeling her soft blue skin. He Sat up holding as he thrusted up into her. He loved how tight and wet she was on him. She was his light in his dark world, and he will kill anyone who try to take her away from him.

"Ah! Yes, oh god yes!", Savannah moaned into Bill's mouth.

Bill kept thrusting up until they both came, and she fed of the lust. He laid them both down not removing himself from her and they went to sleep.

*Flashback over*

Bill's eyes lit up with lust as he watches her walk into the church. He wouldn't mind loving and tasting her in every place. He already had a task from the vampire queen of Louisiana to get to know Sookie Stackhouse and fake fall in love with her. He was interested in her when she came to wait him at Merlotte's. When he claims her as his in front of Eric the egotistic vampire sheriff, he felt proud. Now his old love is back, he couldn't resist her even if he wanted to. With her sweet soft creamy skin and her emerald, green eyes and her fiery red hair, he became her slave and that what he would be if Lorena hasn't taken him and made him like her. He still fell for her and came to Chicago where he met her again and they had sex for hours. When Bill went back in, he saw Savannah talking to Hoyt and Jason. She was laughing so hard the boys smiled at her. Bill's phone ring in his pocket which he picks up. The voice he couldn't stand and the one that could steal his light from his dark world.

"I need your help with something bring Sookie", said the deep dark voice who was smirking as he hung up.

..........................................

I finally updated I am sorry for the wait! With school and now it's the summer and I have this summer program that is 8am to 5pm so it going to be a while before I update again.

Stay pretty girlies!
bye
  Otakiaski98