Ch.6: Bill take the fall

Recap:

Longshadow jumps over the bar toward Sookie and exposes his fangs And with a quick flick of the wrist so does a silver beautifully-made knife.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Longshadow tries to strangle Sookie. The next thing he know he exploded in flesh and blood everywhere including Sookie. Ginger started screaming. 

"Ginger, enough", Pam said to Ginger annoyed.

 "Thank you", Eric said thankfully he didn't have to hear her scream.

Everyone saw the silver knife fall to the ground. Eric walks to pick it up but before he does it disappears.

 "It seems Longshadow turned to mush", Savannah said as she walks closer to the exploded Longshadow. They look at her eyeing the silver bracelet that glows red when touching a vampire mush. Sookie went to the bathroom to get clean up.

"You killed Longshadow", Eric said to her as he watches her stand up.

"Wouldn't be my first kill. He really thought he was going to kill my niece", Savannah said with her hands on her hips.

Eric looked at Pam and Ginger before telling Ginger to clean Longshadow up. Ginger was scared as she cleans up; whispering nonsense.

"How did I end up with you people? Jesus. Mother Mary in heaven. I'm so sorry, Mama. I'm so sorry", Ginger said as she cleans up Longshadow.

 " When Ginger is finished, glamour her for me", Eric said to Pam.

 " Are you sure? She's been glamoured one too many times already. Who knows how much of her is left", Pam said back to Eric.

 "It's either that or turn her. You want her?', Eric said annoyed at her.

 " Please, I'm not that desperate. Glamour it is", Pam said agreeing with him.

 " Excellent", Eric said as he turns to Bill. "Come. I'll buy you a Blood". Eric turns to Savannah grabbing her hand pulling her with them making Pam feel jealous.

Eric gives a bottle of True Blood to Bill. Savannah sat beside him because he wouldn't let her go. She could feel Eric moving his hand lower than expected while he spoke to Bill. Bill watches with fury in his eyes.

" Thank you", Bill said looking at Eric with irritation. Savannah watches with amusement.

 "How do you stomach that stuff? Don't you find it metallic and vile?", Eric said to Bill as he watches him take a sip of the drink. 

" I don't think about it. It's sustenance, that's all. ", Bill said to Eric making him laughed. " What?", Bill said looking at him.

"If you're their poster boy, the mainstreaming movement is in very deep trouble. Tru Blood. It keeps you alive, but it will bore you to death", Eric said as he starts to rub Savannah's thigh.

 "Let's cut to the chase, shall we?", Bill said as he watches Eric touch his Savannah with anger.

 "You killed a vampire, Bill. For a human. What are we gonna do about this?", Eric said touching the bracelet on savannah's arm.

"Technically, I killed him", Savannah said but Eric pinches her inside thigh making her glare at him.

" What do you have in mind?", Bill said looking at Savannah.