ch.2:the story behind savannah and bill

I'm back loves sorry I took so long with school and i now have to go to a after school program. It's been tiring
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap
Savannah: Bill

Savannah looked shock as she looked at bill who stared at his beautiful goddess.

Bill: Savannah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone looked at them shocked, wondering how they both knew each other.

Sookie decided to speak up first " how do you guys know each other ". She had a little jealousy in her voice.

Savannah was first to speak " we was friends when I was young". She had different feeling in her eyes which Sam Merlotte saw and his eyes narrowed.

Savannah and bill went to sit at a booth wanting to catch up.

Sookie came and served them " do u want anything ".

Bill looked at his pretty girlfriend and answered, "true blood please o negative ".

Sookie nodded her head and answered, " I go see if we have some".

Sookie looked at her auntie savannah and asked, " do u want anything auntie savannah".

Savannah looked at her and nodded " orange juice with vodka and breakfast food". She was hungry for something a little different and by having anything mix with acholic stuff calm it down. Sookie nodded and walked away.

Bill looked at savannah and asked the question she knew he was going to asked, " where were you".

She looked at him and replied " 100 years with you and spending time in 1920s and after I settled down here and felled into a 15-year slumber.

Bill looked at her " you still look the same".

Savannah replied with " I cut my hair, so I'll look base off this era".

Sookie came back with bill's true blood and savannah vodka infused drink and her French toast special that Sookie guessed she can get for breakfast food.

Savannah and bill both replied at the same time thank you.

Sookie walks away leaving them alone. Bill looked at savannah while she was eating since her sex craving was getting weirder high, so she was tearing it up.

She stops eating looking at Bill who wanted to ask her a question" where were you before the deep sleep".

Savannah replied with " was in Chicago for the 1920s and then move here and met Sookie's grandmother and husband and her daughter".

Bill was quiet and continue drinking his true blood. She could tell he was thinking about their time together.

Flashback 1870
----------------------------
Savannah was in her bath washing herself the water filled all the way to the top. She heard the door open, and Bill came in with his troop gear on. He sat down by the tub looking at the beautiful woman. He grabbed her hand and kissed it making her giggle.

Savannah looked at him " my aren't you charming Mr. Compton".

Bill looked at her with very lusty eyes and she could feel it. She smiled and Bill responded, " I am standing in front of the most beautiful woman ever ". She smiled and pulled him into a kiss, and he responded to taking off his jacket and got into the tub. The water splash to the ground and his shirt along with his pants. The water was red because he was drinking her addictive blood.

Flashback over

Savannah broken the silence" so you're with Sookie ".

Bill was shocked he didn't tell her that, but she can tell by body language. He responded, " yes Savannah".

She looked at him with evil intentions and replied, " if you hurt her, I will destroy you "and she meant it.

Bill nodded and started think back to their time together.

Flashback--------------

Savannah was brushing her long hair in her lace night grown, Bill was "sleep" with no shirt. she stops feeling hands on her shoulders.

Savannah looks up seeing bill " I thought you was sleep ".

Bill kissed her and replied, " I wasn't". Bill wanted to hold her while they slept and grab her hand taking her to their bed and holding her to his chest as they laid down.

Flashback over

Sookie came over and to their table and told them that Adele wanted them at church.

They replied okay.