Ch.5: Bill's Jealousy

Recap:

"Well, well if it isn't a past lover" Eric said with smirk plastered on his face.

Savannah rolled her eyes, which caught everyone's attention. Sookie was shocked and yelled "Aunty you know Eric". Before she could talk Eric answered for her-

"Of course, she knows me, we had lots of hot sex", Eric said smiling.

" That's in the past now, Hello Eric", Savannah said with a annoyed look on her face.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Well, it's true isn't it", Eric said walking up to her as everyone watch for her reaction.

"I've been with a lot of men Eric. You should know that", Savannah said with a sly smirk.

Everyone was shocked especially Sookie; she didn't expect Savannah to say that. 

"Ah yes, of course", Eric said smirking. Sookie finally decided to talk.

" Aunt Savannah, how do you and Eric know each other", Sookie said attracting everyone's attention.

"Long time ago, I will tell you later after you finish up", She replied softly. They got back to the matter at hand.

"Pam, Longshadow and I are partners in this club", Eric said circling around Sookie as he talks to her. Her Aunt sat one leg over the other in a chair watching with Bill standing not far from her and Pam. 

"And we recently noticed that sixty-thousand dollars has gone missing from our books. And Bruce...", Eric said as he stops circling her going to the bespectacled older Caucasian male across from her. He looks scared.

"...is our accountant. Perhaps you can start by listening to him", Eric says scaring the man across from her. 

"So, you want her to figure out who has your money", Savannah said cautiously looking at Sookie. Everyone could hear her annoyance in her voice.

Eric's sly smirk at her was her response. Sookie focus on the guy in front of her.

"He's not saying anything", Sookie said looking at Eric. Savannah lean foward catching both Pam's and Bill's attention.

"What is she thinking", Pam and Bill thought.

"Don't be coy", Eric said back to her.

Longshadow, behind the bar, passes his hand over the open flame of a cigarette lighter. Savannah watches him at the side of her eye, he was acting too weird.

"It's humbling enough to turn to a human for assistance. We know what you can do", Eric said catching Savannah's attention.

"When did this happen", She said standing up, walking closer to Sookie who tried to say something.

"Maybe later", Sookie said to her nervously.

"And I know what you can do too. Why don't you just glamour him?", Sookie continued questioning Eric.

"Yeah Eric. Why don't you just glamour the poor man", Savannah mocked while looking at him. Eric gave her the annoyed face while Pam rolled her eyes at her.

"Now, don't you think we might have tried everything before summoning you?", Eric said to her ignoring Savannah. Sookie stares at Eric while Savannah look on his face for lies.

"So...it would be a great favor to me and to Mr. Compton if you help us", Eric said to Sookie who looked at Savannah.

 "If I find out, who did it, then what? "Sookie said looking back to Eric.