The Begining Of A New Breed

A/N I want to give credit to my best buddy TheShadow4625 for coming up with this amazing idea for this chapter I've had writers block for a week which is why I haven't updated this story!!

Word Count : 1151

*not proof read!

Lauren has been a bit moody for the past month now so I've stayed out of her way every now and then she'd be affectionate but most times she wanted to be alone.. I couldn't for the life of me think of what was wrong with her I asked many times but she just brushed it off. I sat on the back porch looking out into the woods enjoying the sunlight that hit my skin I lay my head back and closed my eyes.

_________________________________

I ended up falling asleep and woke up to the evening sun setting over the trees unaware of exactly how long I had been asleep I entered the house and made my way up stairs to our room I opened the door and Lauren was asleep I lay in bed with her and she growled at me causing me to move away from her and retreat to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I stood in the bathroom lookin at myself in the mirror my heart stopped when I came to the realization Lauren has been eating ferociously,having major mood swings,odd cravings, and being affectionate one. Minute and ready to rip my head off the next.. What if she's... No that's not possible.

------------------------------------------------

I ran a warm shower and stepped in I felt the water hit my face it felt amazing I was just finishing rinsing the soap from my hair when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a body pressed against my back

I quickly swished the water from my eyes and turned around to see the most beautiful pair of green eyes staring back at me

"Did I scare you?" Lauren asked with a smile
"Yeah just a little" I said returning a warm smile I leaned down and kissed her gently we then switched positions so that I was now standing behind her and she was in front of me she handed me the soap and a louffa and I Began soaping her body down she moved her wet ,dark hair to the side exposing her dragon tattoo
I kissed her neck and my hands found their way to her stomach she quickly took my hands and pulled them away I furrowed my brow but said nothing.

"Sorry baby I've just been a little sensitive around my stomach lately"

I kissed her shoulder and we showered quietly afterwards.
A few hours had passed and the full moon was out.. Lauren and I lay cuddled up on the sofa I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her head she had fallen asleep and had been asleep for almost 2 hours and I dared not wake her.

I lay quietly on the sofa staring up at the ceiling thinking to myself what could be wrong with her I suddenly felt the urge to relieve myself so I gently picked lauren up ,placed her on the sofa and covered her up then headed to the restroom.

I entered the rest room and sat down I yawned and closed my eyes while I did my business.

" well I didn't think you had it in you you sly devil" a familiar voice boomed from the entryway of the door

"Holy shit! What the hell Dani!" I yelled as I quickly pulled my pants up.