Mr. Vampire...

"What do you think?" Penny whispered, her eyes darting around the room. We could get in serious trouble because of this.

I shook my head. "I have no idea. It's too difficult to descide!" I snapped, taking a sip of red wine. I fought the urge to gag at the disgusting taste as I leaned back against the wall beside Penny. "Stop pressuring me!"

Penny laughed, draining the last of her glass. Penny was more of a sophisticated drinker, whereas I liked spirits and mixed drinks. "Fine, I pick the left one."

I gasped at her, slapping her bicep. "No way, the left one's mine." I giggled as Penny sighed, exasperated.

"Fine, I'll have the right one." She laughed a little, pouting her gorgeous full lips. "The left one has a cuter butt thought."

I snorted unattractivly as we both continued to eye the two guys in front of us. They were talking to our uncle, the CEO of the American Branch of Martain Industries. Deep in conversation about something stupid, like taxes, both of the young men failed to notice Penny and I perving on them.

I sighed as they kept yapping away. If they turned around now, they'd see Penny staring at them with googly eyes, and me loosing interest quickly. "They're boring." I told Penny, offering my barely touched glass of red wine. She took it, nodding her head lightly.

"Yeah, but Hot." She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Maybe we should talk to them?"

I laughed. As hot as Penny was, she was completely shy around guys. She relied on me as her wing-man. And I was a great wing-man. "Sure, off you go then."

She spluttered, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. "Wha- but.. but Grace- I- you..." She pressed her hand to her forehead, lowering her eyes.

I snorted again, taking her empty wine glass from her and sitting it on the mantle piece beside me. "Get your A game on, sister." I said, cracking my knuckles in front of me. "Lets go in for the kill."

Penny paled, but nodded, gulping down the rest of her wine like it was a shot of tequila. She was always better with men when she was intoxicated anyway. I straighted my red dress, pulling it up slightly, to give a better view of my long legs. I had minimal cleavage anyway.

Penny was doing the same, but pulling her dress in the other direction. She had a right to do so anyway, given her... assets.

Swaying my hips as I walked, I circled around the three talking men, so that the hot guys could glimpse me before I went into talk to my Uncle. Sure enough, I was only just walking around the side of the first one, giving a wide-berth, when I felt his eyes on me. After making a full circle, ending up closer to the second one, I had completed Step One: Captivate my Audience.

Winking at Penny, I swayed over to my Uncle, not even glancing at the guys. Step Two: Create the Chase.

"Uncle Roger!" I squealed happily upon arrival at his side. He glanced away from the men at the sound of my voice, a smile appearing on his face.

"My, my, Gracie, is that you?" He gasped in fake awe, like he always did when he saw me again. When I was little, I used to go years between actually seeing him, which start the whole thing anyway. He's been doing it ever since to spite me, I think.

I pulled him into a tight hug, just as Penny appeared at my side, making her grand enterance as always.

"And is this Penelope? How you've grown, my dear!" He laughed heartily, pulling Penny into our three-way hug.

Pulling away, he kissed both our cheeks lightly. The two boys were eying us up and down, amuesed expressions on they're faces. "Oh, how rude of me!" Roger laughed again. He was a little... flabouant for want of a better word, but his wife Sally was a lovely woman.