Story of my Life....

"Take M4!" Amon snapped angrily from the back seat.

"No, M5!" Benny yelled from beside him. "We'll get there faster!"

"No we won't!" Amon yelled back, his voice filling the car. "Take the M4, Greyson!"

"M5!"

"M4!"

"OMG!" I screeched at them, turning around in my seat to glare at them both. "Shut the hell up! Or I'll head butt you both in the balls!"

Benny went white and moved his hands to protect them, while Amon just wiggled his eyebrows. "Only if you kiss them better after..." He winked.

I gaged, turning around in my seat in a huff. Stupid boys. Stupid kidnappers. Stupid Amon. Greyson chuckled beside me, turning the air-con down. "You had that coming, Miss Grace." he laughed. "Now," He snapped, getting serious.

I swear this kid is bi-polar. I rolled my eyes as he shot Amon and Benny death-glares in the rear-vision mirror.

"What road would you take to get to the City faster?" He asked me, his eyes never straying from the road as he maneuvered in and out of traffic.

"I'd take Peter's Road then loop back through Clydesdale. It's quicker and less traffic." I muttered, smirking at Benny and Amon, who folded their arms in sync. Wow. "But that's just me."

Greyson nodded. "At least someone in this car has a brain." He laughed to himself, vering into the left lane, ready to take the exit as it came up.

Amon gasped at Greyson, slapping Benny on the arm as his mouth hung open. "Was that...," He trailed off, looking at Benny, who looked equally surprised about something.

"Did he just..." Benny gasped.

"Pay someone a compliment?" Amon finished, looking like he was about to faint.

Benny and Amon started laughing, high-fiving each other as Greyson shot them dirty looks, muttering something about ditching them on the road later.

After getting in the car, the boys had followed, Amon getting in the front beside me. Greyson, clearly not happy with the arrangments, had tapped on the car window, bending down the glare at Amon through it. Amon had protested, locking the door and refusing to get out like a little kid.

After about five minutes, Amon cracked, scrambling over the drivers seat and slipping, an annoyed look on his face, into the back seat behind me. That was pretty weird.

After getting onto the high-way with minimal conversation on everyones part, Amon had leaned over and told Greyson to take the M4. Which is how the argument had started in the first place. Seriously, these guys were the worst kidnappers ever- they were like five-year-olds, and had about the same amount  of maturity.

Both Amon and Benny were still wearing there Ski-masks, grinning out the windows in the back seat. I really wanted to see there faces, so sneakily, I leaned over and turned up the heat. It was now about five thirty in the morning, and getting hotter.

In Australia, the minute the sun rises, the heat goes up, no matter what time of day it is. It's like an instantanious thing. The sun was rising in the distance over the moutains, the rays seeping in through the tinted windows and hitting everyones legs. Now was a good time to get a tan, actually.

Leaning back in my chair, I hitched my dress up the my hips, sitting back down so that all my legs were getting sun. I looked over my shoulder and noticed both Amon and Benny staring at my exposed legs.

I raised an eyebrow at them both. "Really, guys? Really?"

Amon scoffed, dragging his eyes away. "What? I'm a guy. A guy that hasn't had sex in two days! I'm allowed too!"