Ta-Da! I'm being Kidnapped!

Run, run, run, Grace!

I pumped my legs harder, pratically hurtling down the street. I was leaning so far forward, and going so fast that I was shit scared I'd just go ass-over. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'm running away from two axe-murders a.k.a penguins with a machine gun, when I fall over and they catch me....

How much did I freaking eat? Run faster Grace, you idiot!

"Stop!" The man shouted as he once again got too close for comfort. I swear I was slowing down now...

I remember reading somewhere that no matter how unfit you are, if it comes to fight or flight, and you run, you'll suddenly become an Olympic Gold-Medelist Runner. Right now, that was so true. If I lived through this, I was going to contact the author of that book.

Suddenly the path takes a sharp bend that I can't see in the dark and I hit the grass, skidding in the dew. As I lose momentum, I topple backwards, landing painfully on my back. I let out a groan before remembering I was just running for my life and shut up. Holding my hand over my mouth, I attempt to muffle the sound of my panting.

The clatter of feet has stopped, indicating, logically, that they're somewhere on the grass too. I can't see anything, it's that dark, so I close my eyes and focus on my hearing. Sadly, all I can hear is my breathing and ponding heart. Great...

I roll sliently onto my stomach, flattening my head against the grass so that I get a lovely mouthful of earth. Yummy.... I take a deep breath and haul myself forwards a little bit, like a semi army crawl type thing.

When there isn't any shouts of "THERE SHE IS!" from the Penguins with Machine guns, I move forward again, reaching out my left hand as I search for the path. Another movement, stop, listen. I move again, stop and listen. Nothing. Not even a twig snapping.

If this is God being mean and punishing me for something, I really hope he'll decide this is too cruel soon and let me off. Please? I scramble on further moving faster and making more noise now, but who cares right? I mean, they're obviously gone, otherwise I would have heard them moving around... and, you know, breathing.

My hand hits something hard and rough. The pavement! I've made it! Freakin' Yeah! I resist the urge to fist pump and scramble to my knees. Suddenly my head connected with something soft and I screamed a little, scrambling backwards like a retarded crab.

I hear a grunt in the darkness and someone sucks in a breath and I scramble backwards faster.

"What happened, Benny?" Someone yells from behind me.

Great! I think sarcastically. I'm cornered and I'm pretty sure I just-

"She head butted my balls!" The guy infront of my yells in pain.

-head butted his balls.  I sigh silently. Well, at least I didn't sneeze on them.

The guy behind me snorts for a second, before falling to his knees in a full belly laugh. His hands rake over his white shirt as he grasp at his stomach, eyes watering. Yes, I can see all that, because that's how close to me he is. If I wanted to, I could reach out and touch him. But I really don't, so I'm just gonna be a retarded crab and scuttle away....

With my belly to the sky, and my knees poking out oddly, I scuttle backwards on my hands across the grass, being as slient as possible, and keeping both eyes on both of the axe-murderers. The one who is holding his balls in pain, is taller than the one laughing, by a good head or two. He's also leaner, and through his blue shirt, I can see a well-defined body.