2. ¤Math¤

Brackets are when she is thinking in her mind!

[I need to thank him, but he's such a butt, ugh!

266x1=?

Omg, what is this, 4h grade!?]

"Amy, whats 666x1"? Ms. Dog-Face said. She hates her job, and her face droops like a dog too.

"Uh, ok it's Si-"

"The Devil DUH, also known as Satan". Ms-Bad-Girl Natilly snickered.

"Natilly, Im gonna call you Nat cause im lazy..GO IN THE CORNER"!

"Jeese, are we back in Pre-K"? People started whispering to their neighbors.

"Ok y'all do what eve's, im gonna take a nap, Night"!

[Pht, whatever more free time for me]

"Uh, May"? Amy asked me with nervousness and shyness.

"Yah"? I answered back wondering if she even new the answer, she isn't the brightest.

"The answer was 666, right"? Amy asked in a shaky and embarrassed voice.

"Yah, im pretty sure you would have nailed that question if it wasn't for Bad-Little Nat over there, plus you were so confident, why, were you doubting yourself"?

Everyone at our school have labels, but we all hang out with different people.

Nat, which is the bad girl. You would find her ditching school, or rooming the halls. Or simply just sleeping where ever. She would hang with Amy sometimes.

Amy, which is a delicate flower. She hardly ever gets mad. She isn't the brightest, but she's stunning, nice, kind, and caring, but when she gets mad, you should run.

Yes, there is a bunch of other people i should mention, but ill do that when i run into them. But lets get to me!

Im Remay, known as May. Im known for being cool with whatever. Im smart and i guess pretty, according to the boys. I usually almost always express my opinion. And i always were a hood, or a beanie. No one knows why, except me of course.

Like the other girls and boys, there is more to them than what you see, its up to them if they show all of them to you.

"I was, Nat usually doesn't cut me off unless im wrong, or cant answer it".

"In a way, Nat is right. 666 is the devil". Her eyes started filling with tears. "But he can't get you up here"! I rushed the words out of my mouth.

Her eyes cleared, the the lunch bell rang.