10. ▪_▪

J and i had a good dinner. We spent the weekend together and I caught him up on a bunch of human stuff.

"So, are you gonna go back to your school, or lye low here, at my school?" I asked him, walking into my school.

"I don't know, which ever school I like better I guess". He replied.

We turned the corner, and i saw Jax and Amy.

"Why are you asking me!" Amy shouted, i thought you liked Ma-"

"No I don't, I like you, so would you be my girlfriend?" He said.

I frowned. He's joking right?

"If your sure, then....YES"! Amy leaped up to Jax and hugged him, giggling.

I felt J wrap his arm around me. I let him keep it there for a few seconds, then pushed it away. "Come on, we got to get to class". I told him.

"Don't i need to register or something"? He asked following me.

"No, you can basically create your own schedule, no one really cares". I said walking through a group of girls.

They stared at me and J, mostly J. They were stunned I guess, of how handsome he was, or is.

He smirked and continued to follow me.

~~~~~~

We stood near the classroom, making small talk. Then came Amy  and Jax, holding hands.

I went inside the classroom ignoring everything.

I sat down, and J say behind me.

I started up a random conversation with J to avoid making eye contact with them if they came in.

"Hey May-"!

"Oh hey Amy"!  I said turning around to see her practically laying on my desk.

"Whose that hunk you were talking with" She whispered.

"You mean the guy behind me"?

"Yeaaaaa".

I glance at him,"He a childhood friend".

"What he is is hot, Hey new guy that I haven't met before"! Amy  exclaimed while walking over to J.

I stared at him, he was controlling her, he glanced at me and raised his eyebrow and stuck his tongue out at me. Mainly because he new that I couldn't do anything about it.

"Uh Amy let's go sit down, plus we need to talk". Jax butted in.

J release her! She has a boyfriend!
YA, who you like, so I'm helping you!
But she is my friend, I can't do that.
Fine I'll release her.

She was released and join Jax, i got up and pushed J off his chair to get payback, and to get a better view.

J grabbed my hips to get my attention, but I ignored him.

Amy starts tearing up, then she ran out of the classroom.

I grabbed J by the wrist and dragged him with me when I was chasing Amy.

"Why do I have to come with you"! J shouted while stumbling over his own feet.

"¡Porque causaste esto!"

"What, I only know how to speak demon".

"Oh, shut up!"

Btw, she said, "beacuse you caused this" for you non spanish speakers, it's pretty late when I finished writing this.....so yea it's probably bad..

Well BYE