Ch. 14

I've been going to private lessons, until I have caught up.

My instructor says that I've been moving at a really fast pace, and he's worried that I don't understand, but i did.

"Hey J". I said jumping on my bed. "Look what I can do".

I turned into my human form, but I still had the horns and tail. I let him examen me. Then i got rid of them.

"That's great Babe". He said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up". I told him, and i playfully punched his shoulder.

"Hey not so hard!" J chuckled.

He tackled me, and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Wanna go to your other school? You know, since you can tranfrom now". J asked, realising me from the hug.

"I'm not supposed to go, until I finish the private lessons".

"J...." I thought about it,"Fine, but not today, Friday".

"Ok, fine......Isn't that when you finish you lessons anyways?"

"There's no telling J. I could have more sense...you know.....I'm different". I told J.

"Right, right....still Friday though right"?

"Yeah sure". I said giggling. If you didn't make any connections, J and i are sort of dating.....yeaaa....

<-><-><-><->

I grabbed my phone and turned it on. It was the group. It includes Anna, Nat, Lisa. They were spamming phone trying to get me to answer.

Yea? I texted.
HOW COULD YOU! They all texted furiously, except Amy.
What I texted confused
You kissed Jax, you stole him from Amy! Nat texted furiously
HE KISSED ME!
YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM! Lisa sent back.
I DIDN'T KISS BACK!! Besides, I moved on.
Oh really, with who, and where have you been? They all texted, except Amy.
On vacation with J.
Ooooh!
Shut it

J called me.

Well I got to go, bye.

And I put my phone down and went with J.

Why didn't Amy say anything, she only read it.

<*><*><*><*><*>

"J! Just tell me already!" I said impatiently.

He had his hands over my eyes. He was leading me somewhere.

"No, you'll have to wait".

"J~". I said impatiently.

"Fine!" And he uncovered my eyes.

We were in the forest, where J and i almost had our first kiss.

"Every single time we come here. Something bad happens". J grabbed my hands.

"I know. But maybe this time will be different". We both started to lean in.

"Hey~ Joe Joe". Kayla said seductively.

J and i pulled and away. He sighed, and i blushed from embarrassment.

Kayla had two girls behind her.

"That's the girl?" The blonde hair scoffed.

"EW, what's up with her eyes?" A blacked haired one said.

"Emily, Renease, shut up! Anyways Joey". Kayla pushed me aside, and was all over J.

"New nickname"? J asked, being creeped out.

"Yea, you like"? She said seductively, still. And made a seductive face.

"What are you doing Kayla"?

"Oh nothing Joey, just take a chill pill. Mkay?" She traced his abs through his t-shirt, then walked behind him, and wrapped her arms around his neck and started whispering in his ear.

I started casually walking over to him. Then Kayla glance at her friends, and sent them some sort of signal.

They nodded and attacked me.

They each grabbed my arms, and held me tight.

Joel's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

They attacked May and i tried moving, but Kayla stopped me.

"You can't help her, it's against the rules to use magic on campus. You of aallllll people should know that". She whispered seductively.

"Why are you doing this, why are you being seductive. And it's not working". I said turning towards her.

"It's not, dammit". She mumbled. She turned J around and grabbed his arms and held them tight," She's in the way of our relationship. We're meant to be!" She said sounding kind of crazy.

I tried moving, but I couldn't move. She was breaking the rules. She was using magic.

Emily and Renease started kicking May. She fell to her knees, but she didn't seem to be in pain.

What do I do J?
I don't know, your not in pain?
No, I learned about this. I'm more powerful. If I use magic, i could hurt them.
Just stun them.
The could be in it for a while.
Well we need to a something Re'may!
O.....ok...

Her eyes turned blood red, and she floated up. She was in her demon form and was making the stun symbol, and she was right, she was way more powerful than us. I can feel her aurora.

It casted, and we were all blinded by light. When I got my vision back, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. It was May. I glanced back, Kayla, Emily, and Renease were frozen.

I chuckled and smirked, and May and i ran back to our school/home.