8. ♤♤

I told J what happened.

"To be honest, I'd rather you have my a handsome devil like me". He said thinking to highly of himself.

"Literally". I said looking back down at the ground.

He smirked", yeah......and I also think you were way to over dramatic, May". He said standing up. He offered his hand to me.

I took it, "Thanks.....I guess...". I said looking at the ground.

"I still think you should go to school with me, those humans don't deserve you"! He said lifting my head up to meet eye contact.

"I really don't want to, you would be to busy with your friends, and i don't feel like making new ones". I said.

Then something wrapped around my wrist lifting me up of the ground.

"HEY J, WHO AND WHAT IS THIS GIRL WOMEN THING"! A voice boom behind me.

"Hey Arecinal, can you do me a favor and put my friend down please". J casually asked. He seemed calm, but I saw it in his eyes, he's about to burst, but why though.

[You know why stop pretending.......fine.....]

"This girl is your friend, since when? I thought I new you better J"! Arecinal said sadly.

I hung there helpless, i think I was losing circulation to my hand, but whatever.

"Arecinal! Put my friend down now"! J said starting to loose his patience, and i think his temper.

"Dude chill, go eat some ice! We're your best friends, she is just a friend, you said it yourself". Arecinal said gripping tighter around my wrist.

I let out a little peep from the pain.

"Really, already"? Arecinal said. I felt a strange aura coming from J, i looked up at him and made eye contact," Let's see how you do when I put all my power into this shall we"? Arecinal said getting ready to grip tighter.

"H-h-hey Are, aren't you taking this a little to far"? Said and other dude behind him.

"Pft...whatever"! Arecinal replied to him.

J's eyes shot to my wrist and back to me, I knew what he wanted to do. I nodded, then, I swung my body up in the air to out of J's way. I slipped out of Arecinals grip and jump to the nearest tree, watching what J was going to do next.

J wrapped his hand around his friends neck and started going at him. I turned away not wanting to look at demon blood.

"HEY..HEY I TOLD HIM TO STOP"! That guy yelled.

"True, but you didn't try to stop him". J said in a demonic voice.

I jumped different the tree and ignored all the demon parts everywhere,"J, just leave him". I said grabbing his hand and starring into his know crimson read eyes.

"F-f-fine...fine..fine..fine". He said quickly. "You're lucky". He said, and started walking away.

I followed him,"Thanks J.....". I said quietly.

He stopped and picked me up and threw me to a tree,"May....stay hidden, for know".

"Why"? I said standing on the branch.

"Please just trust me". He said, then he dissapeared.

Fine then just leave me on my own..
..ugh...

<><><>

I fell asleep on the branch, i suddenly woken by, I think J.

"MAY GET UP NOW"! J was yelling in my ear and shaking me,"Ok good, hurry hop on my back quick"!

I did so, then we were consumed by smoke, then we were at my house, weird.