Ch. 11

"Are......are you alright"? I yelled over the stall. I heard muffled noises, and then a sniff. "Oh Amy, you deserve better an-"

"That's not the problem!" She shouted, swinging the stall open,"IT'S YOU! I SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU! IT'S WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED, AND I HAD THAT LOOK FOR 2 SECONDS, then, it just dissapeared". I was backed up to the other wall, and Amy fell , her knees.

"Amy....I-"

"SHUT UP, you don't know how I feel. I'M STUPID, NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME"! She sobbed loudly.

J get in here!
NO I'M NOT GOING INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM!

"Do you want someone else to-"

"I'll do it myself thank you!" She got up and went to find someone to talk to.

I waked out of to the bathroom at stared at J," Oh, your in deep shit man". And I signaled him to follow me.

|●|●|●|●|●|●|

I started heading towards the words when J stopped me.

"May, why are you going back in there. Are you plotting to kill me!?" He said with a fake terrified face.

"You don't have to follow if you don't want to". I told him.

He grabbed my hand and got real close to my face. We could feel each other breathe out. We held a long gaze. Then I realized what he was doing.

"Your hurting". He paused, waiting for me to say something. I just stared into his blood red eyes. "May, you need to let them out. Your emotions. You can't keep inside. You will eventually break". He said softly, and quietly, still holding the gaze.

"But......i..." I paused for a moment. I put my chin on his chest, looking up at him, still holding the gaze. Tears slowly trickled down my face. "I don't want to worry people with my problems".

"Yeah, I know. But you have to tell someone eventually.

I saw people starting to stare, so i pulled J into the forget where I wouldn't be bothered. (He was still holding my hand)

We didn't go to far, or else we would've have been on the monster high school grounds.

I stopped and turned to J, not letting go of his hand. "Now what?" I told him. "She said it was my fault. She thinks he actually likes me-"

"He does". J interrupted. "And you like him too. You like him more then me. But i can tell. I'm not in your friend zone anymore".

"Can you stop reading me please!" He removed my hood, and i let my tail fall from its hiding place.

I glanced down, and he did the same. Both of our hands were interlaced. And we both looked back up. We met eyes, and i blushed pretty hard.

He smirked and leaned in and are fore heads were touching.

A gust of wind flew by, and J looked up. His face and body paled.

"J, what's going on?" I said worried.

"We need to leave!" And even stronger gust of wind blew, knocking J off his feet. The wind stayed and slowly grew stronger. "Now!"

He sounded like he was in pain.

I threw my hood on and wrapped my tail around my waist. "J, hide your horns and tail!"

"I can't, I'll explain later, but take me back to your apartment!"

I helped him up, and there was a strong pulse around him. It made me dizzy a little bit.

I stumbled, but managed to get control again and we ran back to my apartment.