Ch. 13

Sense I didn't know how to control my new magic, J had to get me my important stuff from my apartment.

Then he had to show me a tour of the building. But I was way to nervous to go.

"Come one May!" J said impatiently.

"Noooo! I don't want to!" I said into my pillow.

"Get out of bed!" He said ripping of the blanket.

"NO!" Something shot out of my hand, "Sorry.....but I was so warm!" I said burying my face back into the pillow.

J sat down next to me, "Look May, i now you scared and all, but you have to". J said, trying to convince me.

I sighed into my pillow,"No!" I replied, stubbornly.

|●|●|●|●|

J finally got me out of bed, and showed me around.

A lot of people were starring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable, but then they would make a confused face after.

Which confused me.

I guess I do look different.

I thought.

The "tour" was finally over. It was more like "J catches up with his friends".

We went back to where my home part of the building was, and i just glared at him.

"W-what?" He asked

I was still glaring at him.

"What!"

"Your were with your friends the whole time, you didn't even show me around!" I told him.

"Yeah, sorry. I haven't seen them in a while". He scratched the back of his head.

"OH JOE-JOE!! There you are!!" Some one shouted.

"Oh no..." I heard J say under his breath.

He turned around, and there was this girl with dark read hair. And really dark red eyes, her eyes looked almost black.

She hugged J,"When I heard you were back, I got so excited!"

"Kayla....what are you doing on this side of the building, you now your not allowed over here". J said through gritted teeth.

She stopped hugging J,"I could ask you the same thing". Kayla said.

"I'm actually allowed to be over here now".

"Since when, you have never been on Principle Sangre's good side?"

"Since last week, when Re'may joined". He wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled.

I blushed slightly, then I heard..

What's so special about her? And why does she look so different? She isn't even twice as hot as me!

I smirked.

She's right, I'm not twice as hot, I'm three times as hot! Ok stop getting cocky.

Kayla was standing there with her arm crossed staring at me.

I've seen J do that, she's trying to read my mind. Hah, that's not going to work, my parents and J have been trying for a week.

She stopped and stared at J, "Kayla stop". J said.

She did,"Why?"

"Some people deserve privacy". J said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"F...fine, I couldn't do it anyways. She protected some how!" Kayla said, she them stomped away.

I snickered, "And by the way, you are way more than three times hotter than her. Inside and out". J said, I started blushing.

"J stop!" I playfully punched him in the arm.,"You got in huh? Well congrats, because I have no idea how I did it"!  I said with a laugh.

He laughed too,"Yeah, and everyone there was trying to, but they couldn't. They would ask me why, but I never told them the exact reason".

"Wow, is that why they looked at me funny?" I asked him.

"Sort of....you also looked different". I nudged him.

"Just because I look different doesn't mean they should judge. Honestly I'd say I'd look 10 times awesomer than you guys". I then did I sassy hair flipped and laughed.

"Awesomer isn't a word, May".

"I know". I replied, and i looked at him in his eyes.

They were such a pretty vibrant red, and we started to lean into each other....then kissed.

I love you J, thanks for being there for me.

I thought

No problem, May, i love you too.

He thought back.