9. 《》

"WHAT WAS THAT"! I blurted out.

"Which part"? He asked, sitting on my couch.

"All of it, what happened when I fell asleep"? I asked sitting next to him.

He pulled me closer, so I have no choice but to leaned on him. Awkward!

"Fine". He said with a sigh.

《FLASHBACK》

J's POV.....(don't judge)(Shane)

I heard something, so I threw May to a tree branch, and explained to her why.

Demons can't be killed, so Arecinal did something.

I walked away from May, trying to keep her more safe.

I was walking what seemed like forever.....so I switched my senses toward May's direction. I heard her cute silent, (only to human ears) snore....then, I'm guessing Arecinal, landed on top of me.

"Hey dude, why would you tear up your best friends dummy like that"? He asked in his loud obnoxious voice.....then I noticed something....

"You're not him aren't you"? I asked firmly, throwing it off.

"What are y-y-you talking about-t-t"? It buffered.

I transformed my arm into a sword and sliced throught the dummy.

IDIOT!

I thought to myself..

I heard a twig crack, and i listened...the runner, most likely Arecinal, was running towards May..crap......

I teleported to her and woke her up, and teleported back home.

《FLASHBACK END》

(Back to Mays POV)

"Ok.......so....you can teleport now"?I asked trying to get off of J, but he wrapped his arm around me keeping me still, so I gave up.

"Yeaaaaa......oh and remember when you ran into the forget the other day"? He asked, and started playing with my cat ears.

I tried so hard not to purr, but failed horribly.

He snickered at my effort.

"ANYWAYS"! I said loudly pushing his hand away from my head.....he placed it around my hip [Really -_-]

"Well anyways, she almost crossed the border.....and you know what happens when humans cross the border" He said, starting to play with my tail. [Whatever, fine, if he touches my butt...OFF WITH HIS HEAD!]

"YEAH Yeah yeah...sorry about that anyways hungry"? I asked getting up.

"Yup,you"?

"Of course! So what do yall eat at prison"? I asked, opening the fridge.

"Prison"? He asked puzzled.

"School? That's want we calm it". I said, holding back a giggle.

"Same thing y'all eat, we aren't animals". He said getting off the couch.

"Great! There is a shower in there that you can use, and I'll use mine", i puased as a though came into mind," No peeking either. You can't come in, It's called privacy". I said walking away.

I heard a disappointed,"fine....".

'-' '-' '-'

I checked my phone after I got ready and clean. I had messages from all of my friends, and an unknown number.

I checked the girls messages first.

"OMG YOU DID NO WAY!

Yep I did.

Oh how adorable".

Wait, what am I missing here. I scrolled all the way up ignoring every.

"May, i gave Jax your number, he just asked sooooo.....yeah...."

[I can't belive I just read that 10 times]

I looked at the unknown messages from Jax, them I heard J.

"Whatcha doinnnnn"? He asked. I can't tell by the tone of his voice that he knows what I'm doing.

"If you already know, then why do you ask,?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket,"whatever, let's go".

I grabbed his wrist and led him out my apartment. I locked the door and started walking.

"Hey May!" Jax called after me.

[OH BOY!!! Yay!]

"Hey, J, you wanna meet me at the elevator". I told him, it being more than a question, a command.

"Uh....", he took a brief pause, trying to figure out the situation,"sure". He said walking away.

I saw him glance out of the corner of his eye when he quickly turned the corner.

"Who is the, May". Jax asked, brining my focus back to him.

"That's J". I said cheerfully.

"Oh...are y'all dating". He asked blushing a little.

That question caught me off guard, "N-no.....we're not dating". I replied.

I felt a small breeze blow against my face, then something briefly touch my hand. It was J, he was letting me know that he was there.

"Oh, o-o-ok". He spat out.

"Why are you stuttering so much Jax, that's not like you"?

He stared into my eyes and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

"Uh a-are you ok"? I questioned, turning bright red.

He stared into my eyes and started to lean in.

I stared at him terrified.

[J, help me] I felt like he replied ok.

"Uh....are......you ready to go May"? I heard J question.

Jax let go of me and stepped back.

"Yea, I-I'm ready". I said stepping away from Jax. "Bye Jax". I waved a little and walked with J to the elevator.

When we got in, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks J......and i mean it". I said leaning against the elevator wall.

"No problem May, anything for you, now, would you like me to finish that kiss for you"? He said, and quickly grabbed my hips.

I giggled and playfully pushed him away, "No!"

"Ok fine, I'll respect that, for know".

"No, forever!"

< AWWWW, i was aiming for 1000 words, I was so close, 😭😭. WHY.

Well thanks for reading my book and dealing with all of my errors and horrible writing. All start the next chapter as soon as I can.

LATER!