Eight

"Damnit," Harry grumbled, shifting his spot on the couch. Louis immediately heard him from where he was in the kitchen. He wheeled his electric chair over toward Harry, a worried look on his face.

"O-kay?" He asked nervously. Harry just gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"She's kicking," Harry lied. That's not why he was uncomfortable. He had been having sharp pains all day, and they didn't feel like Braxton Hicks. "Want to feel?"

Louis shook his head. "Not o-kay," He pointed out as Harry winced again. Harry just waved him off.

"I'm perfectly normal," He lied again. "C'mon, you have speech therapy. Don't want to be late."

Louis knew Harry was lying, but he sighed and nodded. Arguing with a pregnant Harry would get him nowhere.

Harry stood up carefully before grabbing Louis' manual chair and setting it up. He then proceeded to crouch down in front of Louis and unbuckle him from the electric chair. Don't think Louis didn't notice the pained look on Harry's face when he had to crouch down.

Louis had enough. He knew his Hazza was in pain, and he would not let him pretend he wasn't.

"No!" Louis screamed as Harry was about to unbuckle the last strap. Harry stopped and looked up at Louis confusedly.

"No? What do you mean no?" Harry asked, grabbing onto Louis' chair for balance. "We're going to be late, Louis. Let's cooperate and-"

"No!" Louis screamed again, starting to kick his legs. Harry could not leave the house. Something was wrong.

Harry had to stand back up and back away from Louis so the smaller boy wouldn't kick his belly. "Louis, please," He begged, trying to bend down and unbuckle the last strap before Louis could start to kick again. He wasn't quick enough, Louis started to kick and Harry had to practically jump back again.

"Goddamnit," Harry sighed, leaning against the wall as he felt another pain. Louis continued to kick and scream and practically throw a tantrum.

"Do I have to call Liam to help me?" Harry asked Louis. The boy continued to kick and scream, making Harry sigh and walk over to the house phone, calling Liam.

"What's up, mate?"

"Hey Liam, um," Harry winced as Louis let out another scream. "I know this is a lot to ask but can you please come and help me? I can't get Louis into his chair, he keeps kicking and screaming and-" Harry choked on a sob. "Can you just please come help? He has speech therapy in half an hour."

"Of course, H. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Bless you," Harry replied, making Liam laugh. Harry hung up, walking back over to where Louis was throwing a fit.

"I don't know what's up with you, but we are going to speech therapy," Harry said sternly, causing Louis to start to cry and scream. "Shit," Harry muttered, placing a hand on his stomach when he felt another pain. The action just made Louis cry harder and scream louder.

Liam arrived five minutes later, eyes widening when he entered the house to find Louis crying and screaming and Harry leaning in the doorway across the room, face in his hands.

"Harry?" Liam called out so he was louder than Louis' fit. Harry looked up, smiling tiredly when he noticed Liam.

"Hi," He said. Liam walked around Louis and wrapped his arms around Harry, holding him tightly. Harry sighed and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked. Harry nodded, watching as Liam stepped toward Louis, who was still crying.

"C'mon Lou," Liam grunted, blocking off Louis' kicking feet with his arm and using his other hand to unbuckle Louis. Once the crying boy was unbuckled, Liam put his hands under Louis' armpits and lifted him from the electric chair to the manual chair, strapping him back in.