Character Answers

I got a lot of questions huh

Harry

@Narry_2000 asks: What was life like before the car crash? How helpful was Louis before then?

"It was more...peaceful, honestly. But that's okay! I don't mind chaotic! As for how he helped, I don't really know. With the pregnancy he didn't have to help much because I was only a month along. He helped cook dinner and wash dishes, things like that."

@HannahSimms asks: Do you think Louis will make a full vocal recovery?

"Hopefully with enough speech therapy."

@depressedbob asks: What would you name the baby if it was a boy?

"I like the name Luca."

@farahhkim asks: Harry, why are you so loyal toward Louis? You could have a better life.

"My life would be shit without Louis."

@izzyxme asks: How many babies do you and Louis want?

"Four, maybe?"

*Louis' eyes widen in the distance.*

@HannahSimms asks: Is Louis physically able to make another baby?

"If we do it surgically, yeah. His legs and arms probably just wouldn't work well."

@pizzatomylarry asks: Would you ever let Louis' disability get in the way of your love for him? Or would you love him no matter if he gets getter or worse?

"I'll always love him no matter what."

@vannahvanity asks: Do you think Louis will get treatment to recover? Which would take time and money, but if he had the chance to go back to his old self would you risk it?

"I've been looking for a treatment since the day he got in the accident. I haven't found any, but if I happen to, I don't know what I'd do. It's not like our monthly income is great, even with the money the government gives us. I don't know if our insurance will cover it."

@heartsforlouis asks: Would you ever leave Louis because of his disability?

"Of course not."

@HighofHoran asks: Are you and Louis having more babies?

"Hopefully."

@InternetDependant asks: With Louis having a disability and all...do you think you would be able to take care of him and the baby?

"Of course."

@hybrid_writer asks: Are you scared to have the baby with Louis having his disability?

"Honestly, a bit."

@cxstaway asks: How can you be such a loving husband fjwjfjwjd

"It's easy when you're married to Louis."

Louis

@xlarryafx asks: Have you started talking to doctors about how you could personally help with the baby? Or how to he Harry's help if he leaves you alone with her?

*nods and smiles* "I be go-od he-lp."

@Narry_2000 asks: What was life like before the crash?

"Go-oder."

@loubearlover1991 asks: It makes me sad when you cry, you are strong and I hope you realise that! How do you feel about being a daddy?

*smiles and blushes* "Ha-ppy."

@Katniss164 asks: Get better, I love you x but will you just be a little more cooperative towards Harry? He has a lot do and he's pregnant. Please, okay? x

"Try-ing."

@Reina_Styles asks: Are you and Harry still gonna try to have more kids?

"Yes!"

@depressedbob asks: what do you love most about Harry?

"Heart."

@pizzatomylarry asks: First of all, you doing okay babe? And did you known Harry loves you very much? My question is do you think you would ever let you disability get in the way of loving Harry and the baby?

"Th-ank you. Ne-ver."

@Alanairose asks: Feel better babe

"Th-anks."

@heartsforlouis asks: How much do you love Harry and the baby?

"Lots a-and lots."

@InternetDependant asks: How you doing babe?

"Go-od."

@keil-san asks: If it was twins how do you think you would handle things?"

*eyes widen, shaking head* "No!"

@cxstaway asks: You have two pills, one red and one blue. The red one takes away your disability but you would've never met Harry. The blue one also takes away your disability but Harry wasn't your husband; he's married to someone else. What pill would you choose?

"Red."

@Mrs_tomlinson94 asks: Did you know you're adorable?

*blushes* "No, you."

Niall

@literally EVERYONE asks: Can you be my husband/best friend!

"'Course!"

Liam

paije103 asks: Do you see Louis' disability as more of an obstacle or a way for you to feel closer to him and be a better you?

"Deep. I definitely feel closer to him, since I've picked him up now more than I have my entire life, ha."

@Reina_Styles asks: Why are you so perfect?

"Why are you?"

Zayn

@HighofHoran asks: Are you excited for Louis and Harry?

"'Course I am."

Perrie

@Reina_Styles asks: How are you doing with this whole situation?

"I'm just trying to help anyway I can!"

Jay

@pizzatomylarry asks: Do you love Louis any less because of his disability?

"Of course not! I'll always love him!"

@InternetDependant asks: How are you dealing with Louis and the disability?

"I'm just trying to help Harry anyway I can, the poor soul."

@keil-san asks: How ready are you to be a grandma?

"I'm buzzing for the baby to arrive, I'm so ready!"

@cxstaway asks: How do you feel when Louis doesn't cooperate with you when you want him to do something but he starts whining?

"I feel frustrated, obviously, but I think Louis' emotions get so bottled up because he can't speak or move very well, so they come out as tantrums."