Nine

Fun Fact: when writing the first chapter of this book I was planning on making Louis both physically and mentally handicapped but after rereading I sobbed so hard that I just couldn't do it like Harry was so stressed and he couldn't do anything about it and I just...nope

ps I have the Doug theme song stuck in my head.

Doo do doo doo doo doo doo do do do doo

Louis visited his Harry in the hospital every single day until he was allowed to go home. Harry went home the day he was seven months along, and Louis was literally obsessed with making sure he was safe (although he couldn't do much to protect him).

"Really, Louis, I'm okay," Harry assured as Louis pointed to the couch for the third time, telling Harry to take a break from washing the dishes.

"No," Louis said sternly, pointing to the couch again. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, a fond smile on his face.

"'M okay, Louis," Harry assured. It was only nine in the morning, he wasn't tired yet. Louis refused to let Harry do any work though.

Harry's mobile started to ring in his back pocket. He answered, furrowing his eyebrows and handing it to Louis.

"It's Perrie. She said she wants to talk to you," Harry said confusedly. Louis took the phone with his working hand, holding it up to his ear.

"Hi," He said quietly. (DON'T COMMENT "OOPS" OR YOU'LL BE BLOCKED THIS DRIVES ME M A D)

"Hello, Louis," Perrie chirped. "I've finished decorating and people are arriving. Think you guys could come soon?"

Louis smiled. "Y-Yes," He said, beaming with pride when he said the word almost perfectly.

Louis, for the past couple weeks, has been planning a surprise baby shower for Harry. Harry does so much for him, and he wanted to do something for him in return. Obviously he needed some help, so Perrie volunteered to host it and decorate and such.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit love," Perrie said before hanging up. Louis turned the phone off and gave it to Harry.

"Go Pez," Louis stated, pointing toward the front door. Harry raised an eyebrow and took the mobile, setting it on the counter.

"Go to Perrie's? Now?" Louis nodded. "Why?"

Louis ignored the question. He just pointed toward the door again. "Go Pez!" He said louder. Harry licked his lips and set the last dish on the drying rack.

"Alright," Harry gave in, wanting the day to go by smoothly and with no tantrums. "I suppose we can go over as long as it's okay with Perrie."

Louis nodded, his infamous lopsided smile on his thin lips. "O-kay," He assured.

~

Harry's initial reaction when he walked into Perrie's pushing Louis in front of him and everyone jumped up and yelled surprise was shocked.

Perrie immediately ran up and wrapped her arms around Harry, who was still gaping at all the people in Perrie's foyer.

"What is this?" Harry asked as Perrie pulled back from him.

"It's a baby shower! For you!" Perrie exclaimed, beaming as Harry smiled widely. "Surprise!"

"Did you plan this?" Harry asked Perrie. Perrie shook her head and waved her hand toward Louis.

"Your lovely husband did," Perrie explained. Harry gaped at Louis, a large smile on his lips as his eyes started to water.

"You planned this?" Harry asked, slowly crouching down next to Louis' chair. Louis smiled and nodded, very proud of himself for making his Hazza this happy.