Twenty-Five

"Hi, baby," Harry greets shakily, watching Emma as she crawls toward one of her stuffed animals.

"Hi, Hazza."

Harry smiles, leaning back into the sofa and keeping his eyes on Emma. Louis' voice sounds so clear and well annunciated, Harry's heart flutters.

"How's it going, love? Are you doing alright?"

"'M fine, babe, s-stop worrying."

"Louis!" Harry says with an excited laugh. "Jesus, oh my god, you sound amazing. Say something else. I need to hear you talk again.

Louis laughs. "Calm down, H. Jada's just been puttin' me to work, 's all. I really haven't been doing anything except p-practicing talking and moving."

"I'm going to cry," Harry says with a small laugh. "Oh my god. I can't wait for you to come home. I love you so much, Louis."

"I love you so much more, darling." Louis says, laughing again. "H-H-How are you? How's baby?"

"Good, so good," Harry gushes, giggling to himself. "Amazing now that I've heard your voice, oh my god."

"No ki-kicking yet, right?"

"They've been waitin' for you," Harry says with a large smile. "We're waiting for you so we can find out the gender too. I think it's going to be a boy."

"It's going t-to be a girl."

"How good are you with your hands now?"

"Good enough to g-get you off."

Harry blushes. "Lou!" He whines before giggling. "Whoever's wrong has to change Emma's nappies for a week."

"Th-This is going to sound weird, but I-I honestly can't wait to change a nappy for you."

"I talked to him last week, and he sounded so good, Pez," Harry gushes as Perrie adjusts the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Yeah?" She asks, looking down at Bela and smiling. "I bet he's doing a lot better physically too."

"Everything he said was so clear," Harry continues fondly, looking down at his belly and smiling more. "He's going to be able to talk to the baby, Pez, I'm so excited.

"Da!" Emma hollers from her playpen in the other room. Harry and Perrie both laugh quietly. The front door opens, and Zayn walks in.

"Hiya, babes," He greets, kissing the top of Perrie's head before lifting Bela up and doing the same to her. "Hey, princess. And hello, Harry, I'd be more eloquent but I'm starving, and was promised pizza."

"It's on it's way," Harry laughs, shaking his head. "So are Niall, Louis and Liam. God, I can't wait for Louis to get home."

"Should be home any minute, yeah?" Perrie asks and Harry nods excitedly. The baby flutters a bit and he puts his hand on his stomach, so anxious for Louis' arrival.

The doorbell rings, and before Harry can hurt himself getting up and sprinting toward the door, Zayn rushes over. "Let me help you up," He laughs, grabbing both of Harry's hands and pulling him up.

Zayn opens the door to find Liam holding Louis bridal style, Niall carrying his wheelchair. "Honey, I'm home!" Louis hollers with a small laugh, and Harry doesn't know when he started crying. Everyone knows it's just his hormones, though, so Niall and Liam just laugh as Niall sets up Louis' chair. Liam sets him down and buckles him in before Harry practically attacks him in a hug.

"Haz, Haz, hey," Louis laughs, wrapping his arms around Harry and holding him tighter than he had since the accident.

"Lou," Harry practically sobs, burying his face into Louis' shoulder. Louis laughs again, pulling Harry onto his lap and kissing his cheek.

"Oh my god, Lou," Harry cries. "You sound so good," Louis smiles proudly, giving Harry's waist a squeeze. "And you're moving so well, oh my god, I love you."

"I-I love you too," Louis giggles. Niall walks over with Emma in his arms, and Louis holds his arm out for her. Niall raises his eyebrow.

"Can you take them both, Lou?" He asks, and Louis raises his eyebrow as well.

"Is that a chall-enge, mate?" He asks, and Niall's face softens into a smile. He hands Emma over so Louis' got Harry on one knee and Emma on the other. "See? I can handle it."

"Da!" Emma squeals, putting both of her hands on Louis' thigh. Louis smiles fondly, leaning down and kissing the top of Emma's head.

"How's she been?" Louis asks Harry, smiling at him gently. Harry smiles back, sniffling and wiping his eyes.

"Good, really good," He says, sniffling again. "Um, she's been standing a bit, like holding onto the table and chairs, and I think she'll start walking soon."

"Really?" Louis asks with a big smile. "That's great!"

"I haven't heard that voice talk so much in a long time," Perrie says as she walks in, carrying Bela in her arms. "How're you, Lou?"

"I'm doing great, Pez," He says with a smile. "What about you?"

"Great," Perrie replies. "You sound amazing, love, going away did you some good, yeah?"

Louis nods. "Yeah, but I missed Haz too much t-to enjoy it," He replies, leaning up and kissing Harry's cheek again.