Neji~I Can See

Name: Luna

Age: 13

Looks: Medium length black hair, blue tank top, black ninja pants, wears headband around her arm. (Like Shikamaru kinda) blue-purple eyes

Personality: Likes to have a good time, funny, can be serious at times.

~~STORY STARTING.......................RIGHT..........................now~~

"Damn it Luna! Do it right!" Neji yelled, I fell to the ground.

It was the usual training session with Neji, and just like always, I did something wrong. I looked up at him as he looked down on me. His lavender eyes gleaming in the afternoon sun.

"Why can't you just do it right? Its not that hard to do Luna!" He lectured.

"Well maybe if you actualy taught me something! I would get stuff right!" I yelled back, he crouched down to my level and looked at me in the eyes.

"Luna, I'm not training with you until you get this move right. Good day." He said getting up and walking away.

As usual, he just leaves me here, alone. I don't see what I did wrong, I did the move exactily as he did it. Was my footing off? Damn taijutsu. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask Lee to help me train, screw Neji and his damn antics about me not doing something right. Just screw it. I stood up stifly as I fell to the ground again. I train every day with Neji until my mustles ache, only hoping that he would actually HELP me, and that he would finally see that I have skill. On our last mission together, I got injured and he had to carry me back, piggy back style. Ever since then, he's treated me like I'm not capible of anything. Sure I'm not a genius, but still, I'm one of the best kunoichi around. Damn Hyuga, even with his byakugan, he still can't see me. Just then Lee came by my side.

"Luna-chan, are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"No, Neji just left me here again. And on top of that, he keeps saying I did this taijutsu move wrong." I asnwered.

"Well, he really does mean well Luna-chan, I can assure you of that." He replied.

"Then why the hell does he always....Forget it, but Lee, do you think you can train me for a bit?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I guess so, but I don't think Neji's gonna like it..." He mumbled the last part.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Its nothing, c'mon, lets go get you home." He said helping me back up. I slowly stood up and got to my feet. Lee picked me up bridal style and carried me home.

Somehow, he got into my house, and into my room.

"How did you..." I asked as he put me on my bed.

"Burglery Master Jutsu!" He said proudly.

"So.....You just broke into my house!?" I asked, he nodded and scratched the back of his neck.

"Technicly, I didn't 'break' into your house, I just kindly walked in threw the window without anyone knowing." He said happily.

"Thats called breaking and entering Lee..." I stated, he looked down.

"But, I did it with such youth..." He said sadly, I chuckled.

"Ok then, its a jutsu..." I said, he looked at me, then seconds later.

He glomped me on my bed. Then we started to play wrestle on my bed. We were rolling around and laughing for a good thirty minutes. Thats until my door opened and Lee had me pinned to the bed. He turned around, and he froze. I could tell by his stillness, that it wasn't my mom or dad, they're used to use playing around like this.