Naruto X Hinata~Misery Business

I'm in the business of misery

Lets take it from the top.

She's got a body like an hour glass

It's ticking like a clock

It's a matter of time before we all run out

When I thoguht he was mine she caught him by the mouth.

*

**Hinata POV**

I sighed again as I sat down on a bench with Kiba. He only shook his head only knowing what was wrong. Naruto and Sakura were kissing under a tree nearby. They've been going out for about seven months now, and it's going on eight.

"You know, instead of sitting here moaping, why don't you find a nice guy to be with?" Kiba asked, I shook my head.

"I-I only want Naruto-kun. But he's going out with Sakura-chan. . ." I answered, Kiba groaned.

"Hinata I love you, you know I do. But you have gotta stop waiting for them to break up. It's been eight months now." He replied, Akamaru barked.

"Seven and twenty days..." I said putting my hands in my lap.

"And you're counting? HINATA!" Kiba scolded, a tear slipped down my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry Kiba-kun..." I said, he wrapped an arm around me.

"It's my fault, don't be sorry. I hate being single too. . ." He said with a sigh. He brought me into a sideways hug so that I was laying on his chest.

~Naruto POV~

I pulled away from Sakura and hugged her. I looked over her shoulder and saw Hinata and Kiba hugging. I frowned a little, one was because Kiba just gets on my nerves. Two was because I ALWAYS thought Hinata was pretty. . .Yet I'm with Sakura...

~Hinata POV~

"K-Kiba-kun stop. What if Naruto-kun sees us like this?" I asked, he snorted.

"So what if he did? He's got his priorities to take care of." Kiba scoffed, I giggled a little. "See? There's my Hinata I know."

"Kiba, your just too much." I said with another giggle.

"But yet you still love me. I'm just that amazing." He replied letting me go. I nodded a little then he stood up, "well, I gotta get going. Ma said she wanted me to help her with the animals. Night Hina-chan." Kiba said pecking my cheek and leaving. I blushed.

"N-Night Kiba-kun." I replied also standing up and leaving.

~Naruto Point of view~

"Well Naruto, I gotta get going. It's getting late and I hate to make dinner. Oto-san (father) will be over." Sakura said, I nodded and pecked her cheek.

"Night." I replied.

*Bout an hour later*

"Man.. ." I groaned walking up the steps to Sakura's apartment building. "I'm such a baka, of all things I forget it's my phone." I said turning the door knob. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. I opened it more to see something that made me sick to the stomach.

Sakura and Sasuke were on the couch...getting busy...AND I WASN'T INVITED??? AW HECKIE NAW!!! "Sakura..?" I asked waking inside gaping.

"N-Naruto I....This isn't what it looks like." She replied, I shook my head.

"You know what, it's fine. But we're through, have fun." I said grabbing my phone from the lamp stand and leaving, I left the door wide open too.

*