Pein~What A Pain *Request for LovePie*

Name: Tsuki

Looks: light blue hair. Grey eyes

Personality: Tomboyish loves picking on the members

~*Teehee, me gots request*~

"Bitch." Hidan said.

"Ass." I replied.

"Shit." He says.

"Dick." I respond.

"Asshole." He said.

"I already said that you ugly hoe." I stated, he shook his head.

"Didn't say the 'hole' part now did you? You stupid ass." he said rolling his eyes.

"You fucking cheat." I said standing up and walking to Pein's office.

"Don't get too screwed!" Hidan called, I flicked him off and continued walking.

~*MEANWHILE*~

Pein's POV~~~~~~~~RAWR

I sighed as Konan sat down on my lap facing me, "Just once?" She asked.

"I'm not gonna make origami birds with you Konan." I groaned, she whined and threw her head back.

"PEIN PLEASE!!! JUST TRY IT!?" She whined.

"Last time I cut myself. No." I replied.

"I'll cut the sharp edges for you...?" she bargained.

"Fine." I said with a sigh, knowing she wouldn't give up on it. She stood up and clapped her hands happily as Tsuki walked in.

"Wanna make origami with us?" Konan asked happily, Tsuki shook her head.

"Last time I tried I got a paper cut the size of Tobi's energy. That shit hurts man." she replied, I smiled a little.

"I'll cut the edges...?" Konan proposed. She shrugged.

"That's a pain." She replied.

"Huh?" I asked, they laughed.

"Pein she said pain." Konan said, I raised an eyebrow confused.

"What?" I asked, Konan laughed and I sighed. Finally getting the joke. "Haha very funny."

"Hilarious actually." Tsuki said leaving.

~Tsuki Point of View~

I walked down the halls and ended up in my room on my bed laying down watching sponge Bob. I soon got a headache and went to Kakuzu's room, "Fix me headache." I said, he coughed and went back to counting his money.

"I don't have time for that." He said.

"KAKUZU!!!!" I yelled, he glared at me. "Hey have you always been missing your eyebrows?" I asked, he growled.

"Tobi and Deidara shaved them off while I was asleep." he answered with a frown.

"Damn! that must suck ass!" I yelled somewhat loud.

"Can't you go somewhere else and be a pain?" Kakuzu asked, I shrugged.

"I got Deidara, Hidan, Pein, Zetsu, and so yeah...." I answered, he sighed.

"Listen your really being a pain...Can you please just go?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No."

"Please leave, I'm very annoyed right now."

"But why?"

"Tsuki, please."

"Please what?"

"Leave!"

"But you never told me why I should." I said, he glared at me then had his tentacles pin me to the wall, "You know how much money you can make from the porn industry with these things?" I asked, he glared and made them push me through the wall.

"What's going on here?"

"Leader-sama, she started it because-"

"Let her go..."

"Tell her to leave me alone plus five dollars and I will."

"Kakuzu..."

Kakuzu made the tentacle go back to where they were and I fell to the ground, thank gosh someone caught me.

~~~WAIT FOR IT!!!~~~~~

I woke up in someone else's bed. I groaned and sat up, Pien sitting next to me, "Did I get raped?" I asked, he chuckled and shook his head.

"No, not that I know of at least. But you're ok now." He answered, I nodded. "But for the love of what's evil, can you please stop being a pain?" He asked, a small smile on his face.

"Oh I get what your doing now. Ok, so I was annoying, so what?" I asked,

"It almost got you killed." He answered, I rolled my eyes and he pecked my cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked, a slight blush on my face.

"For being a Pein." He answered.

"I'm not you..." I said looking confused. He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine. When he pulled away I pulled my cloak over my face to hide my blush.

"We are as one." He said with a smirk.

"See, now your a pain."

"I know I'm me." He said, I started to crack up laughing. "Oh wow..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha, Me likes this one cause this is the first Pein one....Im sorry if its over due and all that yada yada, but at least its published right?

Right?

Right?

Well I hoped you guys enjoyed it anyways,