Deidara~Someone Has A Secret...

Ok, Ok, I kno i promised a lee one, but it deleted itself, so now a moment of silence for Lee....

Ok silence over, and im sorry about the wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aya Uchiha(Itachi's little sister)

Age: 19

Likes: to fight her brothers(or now brother), mess with the whole Akatsuki( like stealing Tobi's mask, Kakuzu money, or telling Hidan his god isnt real), candy

Dislikes: people who hate the Akatsuki, and poeple who mess with the Akatsuki

Looks: balck hair that goes to mid-back, onxy eyes(1st girl that has Sharingan),wears a blue crop top, black tank top underneath, and black skinny jeans, along with black ninja shoes.

Personality: very crazy, little bipolar, like tobis twin

Love interest: Deidara

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Pst! Itachi-nii-san!" I whisper hollered. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Yes Aya-chan?" He asked, I smiled and held out a little birdie I made from clay.

"Think Deidara would lke it?" I asked, he looked at me with his sharinggan eyes.

"Knowing him and his art obsession, I bet he would like it." He said going back to reading his book.

"Itachi-nii-san, what cha reading?" I asked, he sighed.

"Does it really matter Aya-chan?" He asked.

"Why do you always answer my questions with a question?" I asked.

"I don't." He answered simply.

"Do too!" I whined.

"No, I didn't when you just asked me that question now did I?" He asked.

"But you-fine Itachi-nii-san..." I said getting up.

"Where do you think your going? Its brother sister time..." He said kinda disappointed.

"Your reading, and I need to give this to Deidara anyways." I answered, he sighed.

"Fine, but watch out for his hands, he can get perverted too ya' know." Itachi warned. I rolled my eyes and left the launge room.

I walked down the halls, corner after corner. I often still get lost here, there are too many hallways man!

"F*ck off Deidara! God Damn! I should beat your f*cking a** b*tch!" I heard Hidan yelled, I peeked around the corner and saw him yelling....At Diedara....again....

"Not my fault that your laptop broke un..!" Deidara yelled back.

Then Tobi came and gave me a hug from behind.

"HI AYA-CHAN!!! TOBI-KUN MISSES YOU!!!" He yelled, I tried to break free, but for a guy that eats pixie sticks and blow pops he's strong!

"Tobi, thats great....But....I......Can't.........." I stuttered, I was pulling at his arms and hands. "I need.....Oxyegen!" I managed to blurt out.

He loosened up his grip and put me down, "I'm sorry Aya-chan. But Tobi-kun misses you, cause Tobi-kun went on a mission with Deidara-sempai. And Deidara-sempai tolds Tobi-kun a secret about Aya-chan..." He said with a giggle. I raised an eyebrow.

"What was the secret?" I asked, he giggled again.

"Deidara-sempai told Tobi-kun that-"

"TOBI! Un!" Deidara yelled, Tobi jumped and hid behind me. "Tobi, your not suppose to tell secrets, unn...." Deidara hissed.