Itachi~ The Silent Type

Name; Scarlett

Age; 18

Looks; Long black hair in a braid down to her bum. Tan skin, light turquoise eyes.

Rank: Jounin but could be ANBU Captain but chooses not to be because she likes solo missions.

Akatsuki? Yes, Itachi kidnapped her >.>

Personality; Easygoing, anyone can talk to. Currently giving Itachi silent treatment. Kind, and only swears if you tick her off.

~~~~~~SILENCE MORTAL!!!~~~~

I was sitting and reading a book silently when Hidan pounced down on the seat next to me. I didn't look up from my book to tell he was staring at my chest. "Stare at my chest one more time and I cut off your dick."

"Well DAMN bitch, I just wanted to tell you that leader-sama wanted to know if your up for a mission with Itachi-san." he answered.

"I don't mind," I said standing up and grabbing my cloak. I pulled it on and went to Leader-sama's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Leader-sama answered. I walked in and sat down in the chair next  to Itachi, "I need you both to assassinate a man from the Hidden Rain. He has intel on us and we need him dead. Understood?"

"Yes Leader-sama." Itachi and I said at the same time.

"I want you both back by four weeks." Leader-sama said sliding us a picture of the man. Itachi took it and took a good looke and then gave it to me. I looked at it and slipped it into my cloak pocket.

"Understood." Itachi spoke.

"Good. You are dismissed." he said shooing us away.

Itachi and I both left the room and went our seperate ways to our bedrooms. I got packed and slung my baggage over my shoulder and walked to the main entrance. Itachi was standing there looking at the rain while leaning against the wall. He looked over at me and nodded then we left into the rain.

We hopped from tree to tree in complete silence. We glanced at each other from time to time until he sighed, "Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, its just realy peaceful. I'm not used to it. I'm usually with Kisame and he just talks the air out of himself." he said. After that we were dead silent.

We stopped before entering a nearby village, "Take off the cloak. Its too obvious." he said taking off his baggage and his cloak.

I nodded. I took off my cloak to reveal my black armor vest and black ninja shorts. I looked over at Itachi and he had on an ANBU armored vest and black ninja shorts. We both took off our rings and put everything away in our bags.

He stood up and pulled his bag over him and pulled me close, "If anyone asks we're a couple on a honeymoon." he said in a monotone.

I blushed slightly, "Um, ok."

He lead me into the village with his arm around my waist and me dragging my bag with me. We were greeted by the guards and they just smiled and waved as we passed by. Itachi had a fake grin on his face and he lead me to a bathhouse hotel. He checked us in and paid for us and we got our keys and went to our room.

"We're...sleeping in the same room?" I asked setting my bag down on one of the beds.

"Yeah, is that ok?" He asked laying down.

"I guess. Do you snore?" I asked.

"Not at all. Do you snore?"

"I do when I'm really tired." I answered.

"I guess I can deal with that..." he said sitting up. "I'm gonna go take a bath." he said standing and leaving the room.

I nodded and sat down and started to read a book for a good couple of minutes. When that got boring I decided it would be nice if I took a bath too. I left my room and locked the door and went ot the bathhouse. I got undressed and put a towel around myself and walked into a mixed bath house. It was pretty late so I thought no one would be there, but I was wrong.