Hidan~ Stupid Hoe

Name: Sukari

Age: 21

looks: Shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, big boobie bitch, tatoo of a star on her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I growled as Kakuzu told me that I had to wear a bikini to help him with a scam. To make it even worse, he's Hidan's partner. Can't he dress up like a girl?

"Hurry up, time is money." he barked.

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I called changing and putting my cloak on top of my bikini.

"Where does that stupid hoe thinks she's going?" Hidan asked as I walked back out.

"She's helping us get more money." Kakuzu answered.

"But why her? Why not Konan? Or we could have kiddnapped some girl and-"

"Konan refused, and besides her breats are bigger. More money that way." Kakuzu said walking down the hall.

"Huh, I guess they are big." Hidan said walking behind him.

"Bastards..." I muttered.

What was that you stupid hoe?" Hidan asked turning around.

"I said you were a bastard!" I sang.

"You know what, I'll beat you f***ing ass right now. I don't care if your a girl."

"I'll take your ass out right now too! I don't care if your gay!"

"What was that you stupid hoe?"

"You heard me!"

"You know what!?"

"Tell me what!"

"Stop. What is the meaning of this? Don't you have a mission to procede?" Someone hissed.

"P-P-Pien..." I studdered.

"We were just leaving, right?" Kakuzu said, I nodded.

"Right."

"F***ing right."

"Get going then, we need more funds." Pien said.

"Lets go Hidan!" I said pulling him down the hallway.

"Let me go you f***ing stupid ass hoe!" Hidan yelled, I grabbed him in a choke hold and dragged him down the hallway.

*

"AH-HAHAHAHAHA! Damn!" Hidan laughed.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled throwing a rock at him.

"You MotherF***ing stupid ass hoe!" He shouted at me, "Not my fault they stole your bikini top!"

"At least she still has her cloak. . ." Kakuzu said counting his money and stuffing it into his pocket.

"Oh shut up, I'm not going on another mission with you guys any more." I said.

"That'll be a favor if you ask me." Hidan replied.

"I f***ing hate you..." I muttered.

"Love you too stupid hoe." Hidan called back waving his sword around.

"F*** you..." I replied.

"Happily, gimme a condom and meet me in my room melons." Hidan responded, I blushed and hit him with a rock again. "You motherf***ing stupid ass hoe!"

"Thats more like it." I said quitely to myself.

"Can we rob a joint and get some food? I'm hungry." Hidan asked with a yawn.