Sai~ A Pictures Lasts Forever

Name: Arisu (アリス), meaning "noble sort."

Age: 16 going 17

Personality: Quiet, laughs easily, always with a smile on her face, daydreams a lot, prefer to hangout in the library more than hangout out with the girls, talks a lot when she's with the one she's comfortable with.

Looks: raven-wing black hair, (Like that in the pic...if it showed up...),Chocolate brown eyes (a medium true-brown.),tan skin like Naruto .

Clothes: Aqua kimono-typed shirt, white tights, Black boot-like shoes.

Likes: Books, music, painting, drawing, singing, playing with water and Udon.

Dislike: Bossy people, humourless people and dishonest people (plus unagi).

Extra: A water-wind style user, uses genjutsu (music [plays flute] like that chick from the sound ninja five that got beat up like Temari, but WAYYY more epic).

~

I sat in the library with my book on the table quietly. I smiled to myself still reading my book. Someone sat down next to me and I looked up before blushing slightly seeing it was Sai. He sat his art pad down and gave me a small fake smile before pulling out some ink and a pen.

"Hi Arisu," He greeted not looking up from his art pad.

"Hey Sai," I replied not looking up from my book.

We stayed slient for a while until he tapped on my shoulder. I saved the page on my book and looked up at him, "Would you think that your hair is jet black or raven black?" He asked.

"Raven, why?" I asked, he gave me a small fake grin before showing me a beautiful portrait of myself reading. "Its beautiful..."

"Thank oyu. I was needing something to draw and you seemed to be a good subject. Is that alright?" he asked with a poker face.

"Course, I don't mind you drawing me at all Sai," I replied. He chuckled and stood up.

"Remember that statment Arisu," he said winking at me and then leaving. I looked at him in confusion and then shook my head and got back to my book.

~~Later~~

I was walking home from the library with three books in hand. I had finished book one in: 'A Neko's Love' series and just HAD to finish the rest of the books to see what happens!

As I was walking I saw a white streak in the sky. I stopped walking and looked at it as it landed on a rooftop building. I saw Sai get off of it and then he started to hop from tree to tree. I shook my head and continued home.

~The next day~

 I was sitting in the park reading my book quietly as the birds sang along. I noticed Sai in the tree across the way from me with his drawing pad. I smiled and continued to read. The day went by as usual as evening came. I closed my finished book and stood up with a stretch. Ino came running over in an instant.

"Hey Arisu,"

"Hey Ino," I said with a smile, she smiled back.

"Wanna come over? The 'rents are out and I don't feel like being home alone." She asked, I sighed.

"What about Kiba?"

"He's out on a mission with Akamaru and Hana and all of the other doggies." She answered with a shrug.

(I hate KibaXIno but I'll accept it this once since Arisu has Sai :3)

"Fine, I'll go." I said with a small smile.