You Saved Me. / HorrorTale!Sans X Reader

(A/n)If you guys don't know Sour Apple Studios made a teaser, game, thing and when I saw that I was SO HAPPY!!! Because I waiting for it, and it's one of my favorite AU's. So, credit to Sour Apple, for making the whole thing! Okay, I've been talking for a really long time. LET'S GET TO THE STORY!!!! p.s. you're really boss and fearless in this fanfic lol sorry.)

Y/n's pov

You were walking through the awful, snowy forest once again. Cold, hungry and alone. Papyrus and Sans do seem like nice people(Skelotons in this case lol) but they tortured you. Sans did it more though...okay he's the one who mostly did it...OKAY SANS IS BASICALLY THE ONE THAT HURTS YOU 24/7!!! But yet you still trusted, cared for and loved him. Every time he was sad, although Flowey always said 'Don't get too close...' you simply ignored the flower and comforted him. When he was sick(Skeletons can get sick apparently.) you would take care of him until he was better. You really loved yet he almost chopped off your finger doing 'the knife game' on you. Sans was going to take a walk in the woods. You hid his hatchet because you he would kill defenseless creatures. When he asked you where it was, you just replied with a simple 'I don't know.' So while he was walking in the icy woods you were climbing and walking on branches. Little did you know you were gonna have to save his skele-butt(lol sorry).

Sans' pov

I was walking through the woods thinking about where my hatchet was, if any monsters fell into any of me and Pap's traps and (Y/n). I hurt her physically, mentally and emotionally. Yet she was still so...so...nice. I always wondered, why? Why is she so nice to me? As I was walking I heard a low growling and I saw a pair of glowing eyes, One blue one green. Suddenly, a 'bone-chilling' creature emerged. something between a wolf, puma, rabbit and a deer. Alphys must have made before she was killed. It was getting to pounce and attack me. I knew I could kill it, then I remembered......I don't remember where my hatchet is. Well I guess this is how I die. Then, I heard someone running on a branch.

(Y/n's) pov

You were walking along a thick branch not even trying to keep your balance. Then you heard Doom growling(Yeah that things your pet and it's name is Doom BOOYAH!!). You looked over the branch and he was about to attack Sans!! You started to run as fast your legs could carry you. As soon as you got to the end of the branch you jumped, front flipped(because you're just that boss) and landed on the ground. You took out your dagger to intimidate it. "Back Doom!! Get outta here!!" You yelled at Doom, pointing the dagger at it. It whined in an odd and freakish way before running off. You helped Sans up. "You...you saved me.." He said quietly eyes(or should I say eyesockets) wide with surprise. He didn't have his usual creepy smirk. "Really? I didn't know!" You said sarcastically. You both laughed and walked home.

Time Skip Brought To You By Kawaii Blueberry Sans

You and Sans were sitting on the couch talking, Papyrus admiring your hair asking if he could cut it off to use in his spaghetti, you obviously said 'no'. "Kid, why did ya save me? You could have gotten killed, well I could have gotten killed too. Either way, what bliss." You both chuckled. "Well Sans, you may be kind of a jerk to me sometimes...I love you." You said quietly. He got that surprised look again. He was just staring at you and inching closer and closer and he was starting to scare you. "Uhmm S-Sans, I'm s-sorry. I-I hope w-we can still friends hehehehe......p-please don't hurt me." You said shutting your eyes preparing for what's about to happen. Then you felt his boney hand on your cheek. You opened your eyes only to be met face to face with Sans, which was actually quite horrifying(no pun intended). "Do you really mean it?" He asked with hope in his voice. "Of course Sans I would never lie to you." You responded. Then, you saw something you never thought you would see...sans looked happy. He hugged you very tightly almost crushing your bones. You were beginning to loose oxygen. "Sans...can't....breathe." You managed to say. He loosened his grip but still not enough to get away. You finally realized you weren't gonna get out. So you just cuddled with him instead. "I love you, Sans." You whispered. "I love you too, kid"