Underswap!Sans X Neko!Reader / SO CUTE!!

(So I decided to change the Y/n pov thing. Instead of saying 'you' i'll type 'I'. I know this isn't really important and no one is going to read this but okay ONTO THE STORY!!!!)

Y/n's pov
When I walked out of the Ruins I felt guilty for leaving that goat man Asgore, but also kinda happy sense I got to leave that creepy cat thing called 'Temmie'. I didn't get it. That thing tried to kill me! And we're BOTH CATS!!! While the pure white snow crunched under my feet as I walked slowly I heard the thick branch I passed break. ears back, pupils thin slits, claws out, teeth bared(KNEES WEAK ARMS SPAGHETTI no okay). When I turned around to see a tall skeleton with a orange hoodie. "Human...don't you know how to greet a new pal?...Shake..my..hand." The skeleton said calmly. I had never been more scared in my life. I slowly went to shake his hand, but when I did there was an awkward fart noise. I couldn't contain my laughter. "Haha! You know what? I think we're gonna be friends!" I said trying to stop laughing. "The names Papyrus, you?" He asked. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet ya." I responded being my perky, neko self! "Wait, I see I was mistaken." He said while looking at my head. "What?" I asked. "You're a cat..thing. Undyne calls it a neko." He answered. "Oh hehe, yeah.." I said. There was a long awkward pause . "Anyways go through, yeah go right through my bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone.." He said. As I walked through the bars I saw a short skeleton with a blue bandanna and boots, grey shirt and black pants. He also had these vibrant blue eyes with..stars? When I got a closer look I saw him much better and he was SOOO KAWAIII!!! "O.m.g....so...cute.." I said trying to hold in my inner fangirl. "Uhmmm...you okay, kid?" "AHHH THAT'S IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" I yelled as I ran and jumped on the small skeleton and basically cuddled with him. when I looked at him his eyes had hearts in them and his face was tinted a teal color. He grinned widely and cuddled with me. "You are so adorable!" He said happily. "Not as adorable as you!" I replied. Papyrus walked to us two. While the little skeleton was hugging me, he whispered to what I suppose was his brother. "Papy! I think I'm in love!!" "Nyeh heh..it's pretty easy to tell bro.."