Sans x Reader 2

(thank you Sadiz0202 for the suggestion!)

                          Y/n's pov
I got it star gazing! That would be fun and original!(because every single fanfic I read we go out to dinner at Grillby's and it's getting on my nerves!)"I don't know if you'll like the idea how about...stargazing ahhh!!" I yelled dramatically while doing jazz hands. suddenly someone crashed through the window. "DID DSOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT STAR GAZING!?!?!?!" Papyrus almost screamed. "Uhmmm....yeah.." I said awkwardly. "WELL, HUMAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAR GAZE WITH MY BROTHER! I SUGGEST YOU PUT PILLOWS IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK, GET IN THE BACK AND I DRIVE!! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!" Papyrus explained his idea which was quite amazing. "Papyrus you're a genius!" I complimented. "YES, I KNOW HUMAN!" Papyrus replied. "What do you think Sansy?" I asked. "Heh, anything for you kiddo." He answered grinning and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Y'know it's funny, you call me 'kid' and 'kiddo' but I'm going out on a date with you." I said smiling and proving a point.

  Time Skip Brought To You By The.  Most Adorable Boy: Hiro Hamada

We were in the back of the truck looking at all the constellations I saw my star star sign. "Hey Sans, you see that star sign? That's my zodiac." I said. "You're a (Star Sign)?" "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, you know what they say about (Star Sign)'s. (Star Sign Pun)! Hahaha...he...he..he..." Sans laugh faded. There was an awkward silence. "No?" "No" "Okay.." We both laughed. I looked at the train tracks ahead of us. "Sans, you might wanna hold onto something." I said. but it was too late. We drove over the tracks and took flight for a couple of seconds. Papyrus stopped the truck. "ARE YOU TWO OKAY!?" He questioned us scared. "Yeah we caught some air, it was fun! Hehe." I lightly laughed. This was most likely the funnest thing ever.