W.D Gaster creation!Reader X Mettaton

(This was requested by CreedOfGamers)

                         Y/n's pov
I was walking through MTT resort...thinking. I didn't know why though I couldn't feel anything and didn't know anything. I didn't know my real name I didn't know who made me...I didn't know who I was. I was twitching and making weird movements because I damaged my arm and leg in a battle with another monster who thought I was human. Then, I saw a tall figure speed walking there way over to me. Is that...Mettaton? "Darling! Are you alright!?" Yep, that was Mettaton alright. Mettaton wad a good friend of mine we got along very well. "Yeah Mettaton, i'm fine.." I lied. I wasn't fine, my body hurt really badly. "Y/n...I know when you are lying to me! Now, let's get you to Alphys!" He said loudly dragging me to the lab.   

    Time Skip Brought To You By The
                    Miracle Of Life
"Alphys darling! There's something wrong with Y/n!!" Mettaton yelled dramatically. "W-what's wrong M-Mettaton?" She stuttered. "Y/n is twitching and looks like she's hurt." "Y-Y/n, c-can walk b-behind t-that x-ray?" She asked. I walked behind the machine. Alphys turned it on and it showed a bunch of metal parts. Alphys turned the x-ray off with a surprised look on her face. "Y/n, you're a-" I interrupted Mettaton. "Yes I am and I'm sorry that I lied to you guys..." I said on my face and in my voice. I ran away hoping that neither of them would follow me. I ran to Snowdin and climbed up Grillby's. I was sitting on the edge trying to relax. Then, I heard someone climbing the ladder. "Y/n!! Why did you run away? I was going to-" I cut Mettaton off. "Tell me i'm a horrible person?" "No, I was going to say that you also being a robot AMAZING!!!" Mettaton exclaimed. "R-really?" I stuttered. " YES! And no matter what, even if you're human or robot, you'll always be...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!" He shouted. "W-what?" "You heard me silly! See you later robo-bestie!" He said cheerfully while kissing my cheek and skipped away. I touched my cheek and for the first time in my life I accept felt something...love~

(Okay let me explain the time skip thing. I went to a baby shower today and I'm pretty excited!)