Papyrus X Suicidal Monster Reader

(Requested By -Spooky-_-Skeleton-. Sorry if this sucks cause. So in this story you are a monster in the human world. And M/t means monster type.)

                        Y/n's POV
I sat in the corner of my room with music blaring...just in case I made a noise while I cried. The tears stained my face. I had been an orphan for as long as I could remember. Everyone treated me differently, and I guess I could understand why they did. I was a freak after all. I was like a white elephant, rare but unwanted and useless. I breathed in heavily as I cut through my (fur/scales/etc) and watched the blood trickled down my arm. I heard a loud banging on my door. I gently set the razor down, stood up, turned my music down and opened my door. It was my friend Frisk. I smiled and greeted him/her. "Hey Frisk, need something?" I asked. He/She only grabbed my wrist that was riddled with cuts. She/He took me to what I was guessing was some of her/his friends. The first thing I noticed about them was that they were monsters, like me. I got along fine with everyone fine but especially the tall skeleton Papyrus. All the monsters visited me everyday. I didn't like that they did that though. Why would they visit me everyday? Why not stay so you can protect me from them? Why not just adopt me? They only made me more depressed. I just wanted to leave this stupid world. I cut deeper and deeper and deeper. I  heard knocks on my door, over and over, but I just ignored it. I slowly faded away...but I didn't die. I woke up and immediately saw a very bright light. I sat up and looked around. I sat in a pure white, rectangular bed. They must have found me. I sighed and lied back down. I jumped when I heard a someone break down the door. Of course it was Papyrus. "Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?! WHO DID THIS!?! I SHALL AVENGE YOU!!!!!" Papyrus yelled. "There's no one to avenge Pap.." I mumbled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??" Papyrus asked. "I did it to myself! Why did you even?...why did you even?..." I trailed off. Sense I was a M/t I got easily angered. "Y/N...ARE YOU OKA-" I cut him off by yelling. "I did Papyrus!! I DID IT TO MYSELF!!!" I started to cry. "Why did you even save me!?" I asked. He placed his bony, gloved hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him, which was kinda hard, saying he was taller than six feet. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" It was quite awkward after that. "...platonically...". We both chuckled and chatted the whole night away.