Sans X Reader

(Requested by Gamerstar111)

N/n=nick name

                        Y/n's pov
Me, Undyne, Alpys and Toriel were having a slumber party just playing truth or dare. Toriel and Alphys suggested it. Obviously, me and Undyne that it was kind of girly idea but we accepted. "Punk! Truth or dare!!" Undyne yelled/asked. "Dare!! I ain't no wimp!" I said bravely. Everyone looked at each other and laughed. I looked at them with my eyebrows furrowed. "What?! I'm Brave!!!" I yelled at them. "Okay!! Then I dare you.....TO ASK SANS OUT ON A DATE!!!!!!" She screamed very loudly. Then I got nervous, they all knew I was in love with Sans. "W-WHAT!?!? NO WAY!!" I shouted at them. "C-c'mon Y-Y/n, I-It's m-my number o-one s-ship! (Ship name)!" Alphys almost fainted thinking of me and Sans being a thing. "Yes my child, we all know you have strong feelings for Sans. Please tell him." Toriel said sweetly. "*Sigh*...Fine, I'm only doing this because it's a dare and if I don't Undyne will make fun of me." I explained. When I looked at there faces they were mad with glee.

         Time Skip Brought To You
             By Ouran Highschool
                       Host Club

Okay Y/n, It's not such a big deal, just asking the love of your life to go on a date. It's not like you're gonna mess up a perfectly good friendship by doing this. Man, I'm nervous but I don't want Undyne calling me a chicken either. I got it! I'll just sneak my way into asking him! "Hey Sans, can I ask you something?" I questioned. "Sure N/n." He said. "Okay, I like this guy but I don't know how to ask him out." I said.

                         Sans' pov
Crack..Crack..Shatter. Yep, that was my heart. I love N/n so much, but she likes another guy?! And It's pretty obvious that he would like her too. I mean c'mon, she's smart and really funny and not to mention gorgeous! And look at me, I'm just some skeleton. Why would she ever like me? "R-Really? Well I'm sure you could do it, you're really confident after all." I said. "And I honestly find that pretty attractive, just like I find you attractive" I muttered hoping she didn't hear me. "Really? You find me attractive." She asked kind of covering her face almost like she was trying to hide something. "Uhhhh..No? No no no no.....yes?" I trying to hide my blush. "Good, because...you're the one I wanted to ask out on a date." She said blushing. Honestly I was surprised. "W-Wait, ain't I supposed 'tibia' asking you out?" I asked making a pun and winking at here.

                         Y/n's pov
"Hehe, go ahead." I laughed. "May I have the honor going out on a date with you, Lady Y/n?" He asked on one knee trying to act like a prince. "But of course Sir Sans." I said In a ladylike voice and laughed. "So, where are we gonna go?"

(So I'm gonna let you guys decide where the date is gonna be. But it CAN'T be an Grillby's or anything like that.)