Papyrus X Reader

You were walking through Snowdin saying 'Hi' to all the monsters you passed. You were going to visit the younger skelebro because he called you said he needed to ask you something, but you had to come over. You didn't really understand the tall skeleton's logic but you two were still the best of friends. You finally got there and knocked only to be met with Papyrus. "HELLO HUMAN, YOU FINALLY CAME! PLEASE COME IN I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU!" Papyrus said excitedly. When you walked in you saw rose petals and lit candles not to mention the dimmed lights. Sans walked out of his room and looked just as confused as you. "Saaaans! I'm starting to feel uncomfortable!" You yelled to Sans. "You and my both kid, you and me both..." he said quietly walking back into his room. Yep, Sans just left you...IN THIS SITUATION!!! "SO HUMAN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A SECOND DATE WITH ME?" Papyrus asked innocently. "P-Papy, I haven't changed a bit sense our last date." You said to him. "EXACTLY!" "What?" "THAT'S EXACTLY IT. OVER TIME I'VE GOTTEN TO KNOW YOU A-AND I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!! L-LIKE YOU." Papyrus stuttered bashfully. "Well, okay then." You accepted. He walked over to a radio and started playing romantic music. "No..." You said while turning the radio off. "O-OKAY, HOW ABOUT WE JUST SIT DOWN AND...TALK!" He suggested. "Good idea Pap~" You said happily.

              Time Skip To The End Of The Date Because I'm Just Lazy Like That

You and Papyrus were outside on the bench talking because Sans kept on yelling bad puns from his room. "I really had fun Papyrus!" You said cheerfully. Papyrus was blushing an orange color. "M-ME TOO HUMAN!" Papyrus replied. Your faces inched closer and closer. Your face was blazing. Your eyes were closed, and as you thought you were about to kiss Pap Your lips met with a cold, metallic surface. You pulled away only to be met with Sans holding a trombone(No pun intended). Sans started playing darude sandstorm while running away. "NYEEEH!!! SAANS!!!" Papyrus yelled furiously while running after Sans. You ran after Papyrus and tackled him. "He's not worth it!" You said while kissing his cheekbone. And just like any normal person he passed out in the snow. And like the weird person you are, you only cuddled with him~

(Okay!! 395 words!! WOOHOO!!! Anyway this was more of smaller one shot. This was also requested by lilly25432