Underswap!Sans X Neko!Reader 2 |Sorry!

Y/n's pov
It had been about a couple weeks since I came here and I was already what you could call "the cat's meow"(you see what I did there)in the underground. I was living with Sans and Papyrus sense they let me stay with them. I was laying on the couch having a cat nap until I heard shouting. "NEKOOO!! I HAVE MADE TACOS FOR YOU AND I HAVE FILLED IT UP WITH CATNIP!!!" Sans yelled walking over to me with a plate filled to the brim with tacos. "Awww~ Thanks Sansy!" I purred while stretching and my bones made a strange noise. I looked over to Sans and looked terrified. "What?...Sans you okay?" I asked him hesitantly. "Oh I-I'm fine...just paralyzed with fear.." he whispered. Then I got a wicked idea. Slowly I walked towards him as he backed up "You know I would never hurt you, right?" I asked creepily. I cornered him in a dark place where my eyes shined and the lighting made me even more scary. "But if you ever knew what I've done...I would have to get rid of you.." I said with my claws out. At this point he was trembling with fear with his back against the wall looking up at me. "Hehehe.." I giggled which turned into a chuckle then into a full blown laugh. His look went from petrified to angry. "Y/n!! That was not funny and really mean!!" He yelled at me hitting me with his bandanna. I was crying and practically dying from laughter. "Hahahaha!! I'm sorry b-but haha! You're such a scaredy cat! Hahahaha!!! G-get it?! Cat! Haha!!" I was on the floor crying and barely breathing. I soon revived and looked at him smiling. he was looking the other way with his back facing me. I hugged him from behind and purred. "Aww I'm sorry that you can't handle a little scare hehehe!" I said embracing him. "Little!? No no no! That was a big scare a very big scare!" He complained. "Oh whatever big baby!" I purred.

(okay I'm on an updating rush but I need a tiny little break then I'll make another in little bit! peace! Also I saw Suicide Squad it was soooo good!!)