Teaser

"Want me to take you home?" Rafe asked as we walked down the hallway from the classroom. I wandered my eyes on the places, searching for the familiar bright blond haired, blue-eyed boy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and my gaze returned to Rafe who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed, running his hand through his brown hair. "I was asking if you wanted a ride home?" My mouth shaped an 'o' and shook my head in response as we rounded a corner. He heaved another sigh and bid his goodbye but not before kissing me on my cheek which caught me off guard, making me frozen in place.

I watched as he laughed at my reaction while walking the remaining distance from the exit on backwards. When he was out of sight, I sighed and started walking again, tightening my hold on both the straps of my bag. When I was about to pass the boy's CR, I was suddenly pulled inside and the person who grabbed me slammed me on the wall non-too-kindly and I winced in pain, shutting my eyes in the process.

Who was this and why are they attacking me?

At that question, I slightly peaked an eye open and the peak became full blown as I stared at the person in front of me in surprise and confusion. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he slammed his hand that was grabbing my wrist earlier beside my head, trapping me between the bathroom's wall and his muscled body.

"Why?!"

I tilted my head in confusion at the sudden question. Shouldn't I be the one asking that? I opened my mouth to say something but didn't continue when he spoke again.

"What the hell are you doing to me, Moore? Why the fuck do I feel like this towards you?!"

I was really confused by now. What is this guy talking about? What did I do to him? I didn't even do anything to him! Oh fine, I like the guy but it's not like I confessed to him or anything. No one even knew I had the hots for him except my sugarbear, Eric. Like duh, why would I confess to someone who treats me as an enemy since the day we met? I don't even remember what I did to him to make him hate me.

"What are you talking about?" I managed to squeak out as he kept on giving me glares that at the same time makes me scared and turned on. Who wouldn't be turned on when there's a hot guy standing just inches away from you? I felt my breath hitch as he leaned a bit closer to me. My heart was pounding rather harshly inside my chest as my mind wondered if this was actually happening.

"I'm pissed off right now!" He seethed as he slammed his hand again on the concrete wall beside me, making me jolt in surprise. I was really starting to be afraid of him now. I never really saw him mad for some reason. He's always calm and collected. Uhm... as calm and collected as he can be. The only time I saw him this mad was when I defended Darren from their overbearing protectiveness that looked like they were controlling the poor kid.

I set aside the fear that started to bubble on the pit of my stomach and heaved out a sigh before I looked at him straight in the eyes. He was staring back at me, just inches away from my face, with emotions dancing inside those beautiful blue orbs that got my brows furrowed.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about and I've no time for an argument. If you want to argue with me, wait until tomorrow because I've somewhere to go and a certain person to meet tonight. Now that that's cleared, I best be on my way." I said as I slipped away from between him and the wall but before I could even come close to the door, electricity sparked through me as he grabbed hold of my wrist.

I looked at the hand that was grabbing my own before my gaze went up until I was met with blue eyes glaring at me, making me gasp at how cold they were. "We're not through yet." He said through gritted teeth and I was snapped back from my trance, returning the glare with my own as I pried my hand away from him.

"First of, I am not arguing with you right now because, like I said earlier and I don't want to repeat again but I have places to go and a person to meet. Second, why the hell should I even bother talking to you when you made it pretty clear that we're just inside this clique because of Darren? I know you don't like me and I know my place so leave me the fuck alone. And lastly, this conversation is over so let me go or else!"

The fear I had towards this guy was now replaced by annoyance as he still wouldn't let go of my hand.

"Who're you meeting tonight and where?" He asked and my glare intensified. "Why the hell should I even tell you? It's none of your business. Now, let me go!" I screamed as I flailed my hand for him to loosen his grip but he only held it tighter, making me wince slightly.

"It's my fucking business! Now tell me who you're meeting with or you're not going at all!" His voice boomed and I stopped my attempt, looking at him strangely. "Why do you want to know?" I asked suspiciously, trying to retrieve my hand without him noticing. Oh hell, what did I expect? The guy's fucking alert!

His gaze soften as he sighed noisily, raking his free hand through his bright blond hair, making them fall back and him to look like a model straight from a magazine. I was snapped out of my fantasy when I realized he was, again, inches away from my face, his gaze went from my eyes to my lips as mine were on his and without warning, I felt soft and warm lips against mine.

My eyes widened when my mind registered that...

I was being kissed by the boy I liked!!

My first kiss was Jeremy Thompson!!!

----

A/N: Heyya, lovelies! So here's a little sneak peak at what the second book would be. I hope you'll support it just as much as you did the first book!

Anyways, I gotta get back on working with Worth Waiting For. Oh, and I might be able to alternate working there and here, who knows when I'll have time?

Until next chapter,

- saphire