5 - Reconciliation

A/N: Because I can't really not update, well, I decided to upload one. Ugh. I just can't keep still! But whatever, you guys deserve this little treat, plus I'm in a good mood right now.

Anyways, I hope this update would satisfy, you guys (though, I think otherwise, 'cause I'm too demotivated at the moment.) Enjoy, loves~

Adieu

- saphire

----
Hansel's POV:

I was still upset with Jeremy, though I had no right to be. Err, I did have the right, right? I mean, he did lie to me and my parents. White lies or not, it's still a lie. And I hate liars the most.

But I haven't really dwelled in it real hard, though because there is something or someone occupying my mind.

We'll be together real soon.

I read the text he sent and frowned. I've been asking him who he was since the first time he sent me a message. He even calls me at odd times. It's like he's in a different timezone or something.

To be honest, it's starting to freak me out and even when I had a cop as a dad, I still want to try to solve my problems on my own. I don't want to worry him for nothing. And besides, if I did tell him my current status, he'd freak and might do something I really don't want him to do.

Me: Who are you?

I texted, not holding back the temptation to pester him with questions regarding his persona. Just a name would suffice!

You'll know real soon. And I'm hoping that when we meet again, you'll pull through with your promise to me.

I frowned at that. What promise is he talking about? I can't even remember who this guy is, considering that he knows me and is telling me that we had already met in the past.

"Hey, who are you texting?" A voice asked from beside me, making me jump out of my seat from surprise that made him laugh his ass out at my reaction. Ugh, this guy is the same as always and I only met him a year ago!

"Yeah, laugh it off. I hope you choke on your own spit." I said in annoyance at being laughed at after startling me. He is just like his brother. And I'm not talking about Jason. "S-sorry, Hanz. I didn't mean to startle you." Johny said when his laugh subsided.

"Yeah, like I'd believe that." I retorted with an eyeroll before taking my seat again and Johny did the same. "Yeah, seriously. I didn't mean to. I mean, you were so engrossed in your thoughts and I was calling you since like decades ago." Johny replied, making me nod as I hadn't detected any lies in his voice.

Well, at least he's being honest. Or he's just real good at pretending? But Johny doesn't pretend. He's 'what you see is what you get' kinda person and that's what I like about him.

Huh, weird. Johny kinda reminded me of someone from a distant past. Wow, big word. But seriously. I couldn't place the feeling I suddenly felt as I watched Johny devour his burger without a care in the world. And I would have laughed at his mess if his behavior didn't distract me.

What am I forgetting?

That question ran through my mind like a broken record as I rummaged my brain for something, anything that would give me a clue as to who is texting me and why I find Johny's behavior nostalgic.

As far as I remember, I don't have any trauma in the head resulting for any kind of amnesia. So, cross out the amnesia part, though I still feel like I do have one. Now I know how it feels for Darren; how he feels that he can't even remember anything about himself.