4 - That Day

A/N: A little flashback chapter as to how Darren and Jeremy met. It's not much and I'm certain that this chapter is cringe worthy, so apologies for that. I'm having writer's block at the moment, so expect updates such as this. Anyways, enjoy~

Adieu

- saphire

----

Jeremy's POV

"Hello," a voice greeted from behind me and a tap on my shoulder that made me turn around. "Yeah, what do you want?" I asked, my brow raised to emphasize my question.

"Have we met before? You look really familiar to me."

I frowned at the question this scrawny kid asked with that big baby blue eyes he has. "No, I think you got the wrong person. This is the first time we've met." I chose to answer politely, though the guy reminded me of someone I used to bully back when I was younger.

And I'm only fourteen years old.

"Really?" He exclaimed in surprise at my answer. "You really look like someone I know. Uh, I can't really place who, but I'm positive that you really do look like someone I know." I only nodded at what the guy said, a bit annoyed that he keeps on insisting that I was familiar to him or that I look like someone he knew. I mean, what's that got to do with me?

"Dee!"

The guy and I both turned to the direction where the voice came from and we saw a girl running towards us, waving her hand and grinning so wide.

"Anna," the guy, Dee, greeted the newly arrived girl who was catching her breath. When she had composed herself, she dismissed the fact that she was just catching her breath in front of a stranger with a "so, who's this guy?"

"Excuse me, miss, but I don't know either of you." I replied in a nonchalant way. "Same goes here." Anna, as I have heard Dee greet the girl, sassed with an eyeroll. "But he really does look like someone we know, doesn't he?" Dee informed, making his friend look at him before she frowned as she looked at me closely.

"Who?" Anna asked while still looking at me from bottom to top.

"I have just met both of you today. So, it's impossible for me to know you." I explained before turning around and was about to take a step away from the weirdos that insists they know me when I'm certainly positive that I don't know them, when I saw two guys walk towards us.

"Ah, now I remember why you look familiar! You look like the twins!" Dee exclaimed and I snapped my attention at him before returning my gaze to the guys that was now in front of us.

"Hey, guys." The one with the bright blond hair and blue with a streak of green eyes, greeted while the other was just staring at me intently. "Oh," the one greeted earlier exclaimed, making my attention go to him. "What?" I asked dumbly. Who wouldn't when a stranger suddenly exclaimed like he just figured something out. Something important.

"So... who's he?"

Yeah, and I honestly thought he would say something more, uh... interesting? I don't know. I was expecting far more than just a simple 'who are you' from him and the stare that the other guy was giving me is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

"What're you looking at?" I asked, trying to be intimidating so he'll stop looking at me like he was studying me. "I was just thinking how Darren know someone as worthless looking as you." What the guy said actually made my heart constrict. It's like what he said stabbed me more deeply than anybody else.