Chapter 13

Spencer's pov:
I spend the night at Toby's, and wake up the next morning with my head on his chest, and his arms protectively wrapped around me. I can't help but smile at the sight of him sleeping so peacefully. I'm hungry, so I try to get out of bed so I can order us room service. But when I try to get up, Toby just tightens his grip on me, and pulls me closer to him. I start to lightly kiss his neck in hopes of waking him up. He stirs for a second, but he still remains asleep.

"Toby. Wake up" I whisper while poking his chest

"5 more minutes" he mumbles while tucking his head into his pillow.

"Well can I at least get up?"

He shakes his head no. "Spence, it's the weekend. That's when people are supposed to sleep in" Toby says nonchalantly.

"Spencer Hastings doesn't 'sleep in'" I say mocking his husky voice.

"Today she does. Now go back to sleep" he says.

I try to pry his arms off of me, but it's no use. He's too strong. I know what to do. Even though Toby looks like a tough guy, he's very ticklish. I bring my hands to his torso and start to tickle him, causing him to let go of me. He groans as I climb out of bed. A few minutes later, he also gets out of bed and comes over to me.

"Good morning sleepy head" I say with a chuckle.

"Good morning beautiful" he replies as he kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm gonna order room service. What do you want?" I ask.

"How about instead of room service, we go out to eat?" Toby says.

"Ok. But when you're done getting ready, can you drive me over to Emily's so I can get a change of clothes?" I ask.

"Of course, babe" he says. I blush at him calling me babe. Whenever Caleb called me babe, I hated it, because he said it way too much. But whenever Toby calls me babe, I get this tingly feeling in my chest, near my heart.

As Toby gets ready, I put on the clothes I wore yesterday to the grille. Then, Toby drives me over to Emily's. When I walk inside of Emily's hotel room, I see Emily and Paige sitting on the couch watching TV. Both of their heads immediately turn to me when I come in.

"Where were you last night?" Emily asks curiously while raising and eyebrow. She sounds like a mother catching their child sneak in after curfew.

"I spent the night at Toby's..." I say sheepishly.

Emily's face immediately lights up with excitement. "Really?! What happened? What did you guys do? I need details!"

"Since when did you become Hanna?" I ask sarcastically while rolling my eyes. Emily's never been the type to stick her head into other people's business. That's always been Hanna's thing. But I guess thing change over time...

Emily opens her mouth to respond, but before she can say anything, I walk over to my suitcase and grab a change of clothes. I walk into the bathroom and quickly change. When I'm done, I slip on my shoes and start to head out.

"Bye guys. I'm going out." I say while opening the door.

"Where?" Emily asks. "Are you going out with Toby?"

I nod.

"Are you guys going on another date?" She asks. What's wrong with her? Why is she so curious? It's like her and Hanna switched bodies or something.

"Emily, stop hounding her with questions." Paige says. "Bye Spencer. Have fun"

"Bye" I say as I finally leave. I go to the parking lot of the hotel, and get into Toby's truck.