Chapter 16

Toby's pov:
Beep beep beep

Ugh. Stupid alarm clock. It's about 6:00am and I didn't get whole lot of sleep last night because of the whole Minin thing. How did I let Spencer convince me to keep him? I don't even like cats...

I sit up on the bed, stretch my arms and yawn before hitting the button on the clock that stops the noise. I'm about to get up, but before I can I notice a big ball of fur laying on my lap. I hate to admit it, but Spencer was right when she said he was cute. I smile and start to gently pet his head.

"You're bonding with him already" Spencer says with a smirk. Wait, what? I didn't even know she was awake. I turn my head, so that way I'm looking at my beautiful fiancé, who is sitting up next to me on the bed.

"No I'm not." I say in denial, while I continue to pet him.

"Sure..." She says sarcastically. "Well anyways, good morning" she says with a faint yawn.

"Good morning baby" I say before I lean in to plant a quick kiss on her cheek. Before I can, she turns her head so that I'm kissing her lips instead. She cups my cheeks with her hands and kisses me passionately. We just sit there and shove our tongues down each other's throats as Minin crawls off my lap, jumps on to the floor, and walks out of the room.

"What was that for?" I ask with a smirk when we pull away for air.

"No reason. I just wanted to kiss my wonderful fiancé." she replies. I can't help but smile when she says that last word. Spencer is my fiancé. And to think, I used to be engaged to Yvonne. Well, obviously that was a mistake. Because now, I'm here with Spencer, the girl of my dreams. I love her so much.

I kiss her once more and when we pull away, we just sit there getting lost in each other's eyes. Oh how I love her eyes. If I could, I would just stare into them all day. But unfortunately, I'm running on a schedule.

"Why don't you go shower and I'll make us some breakfast?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Ugh" she groans. "I wish we could just stay in here all day and do nothing except be together." She states while she laces our fingers together.

"I wish we could do that too..." I say with a sigh. "But unfortunately we have to go to work, and live our lives."

She groans again while hiding her face in her pillow. "But I don't want to go to work. I want to spend time with you"

"How about this? For the whole weekend we can spend time cuddling, watching movies, or whatever you want to do. We can just be together." I say while she takes her head out of her pillow so she can look at me.

"Really?" She asks with a smile.

"Really." I say while smiling back.

"Can one of the things we do together be shopping for Minin? I know you said you would do it today, but I wanna go with you" she says while taking her hand out of mine, and getting out of bed.

"Of course. Like I said, we can do whatever you want to do." I say while also standing up.

"Are you totally ok with us keeping him? I know I kinda forced you to say we could, but-"

"Spence, it's fine. If keeping him makes you happy, then I'm more than happy to keep him" I say, cutting her off.

"You're the best fiancé ever" she says as she comes closer to me. I snake my arms around her waist and stare into her beautiful, brown eyes.

"I know" I say jokingly as I slowly lean in. Before I can connect our lips, she puts her hands on my chest to stop me from going any further.

"Hold it right there mister. I've got a shower to take, and you've got some breakfast to cook." She says sternly.

"Fine, whatever" I say while rolling my eyes. "But you owe me"

Authors note:
Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry it took so long! I was sent home from camp at like 4:00am on Wednesday because I was sick, and it was NOT pretty. I would've updated sooner, but I've been sleeping a lot and recovering. I'm mostly better now, so that's good. Thanks for reading! -A